More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sexpest19 sexpest19

What will happen?

You accept

You accept Ms. Smith‘s offer. You really want your way with Wendy, even if it costs you your education.

Ms. Smith let’s Wendy drop to the floor off her knees and you watch Wendy nurse her swollen bruised bum cheeks with teary eyes. She’s so innocent and cute, but she’s packing a mighty cock for a girl so small!

“So, Ricky, take your pick. I’ll happily fetch anyone,” Ms. Smith grins as she stands over you, peering over the top of her glasses whilst her big breasts sit only an inch away from your face.

How many dick girls are there? You wonder.

“How... how about Lia?” You reply quietly. All eyes are on you as you pick your futa toys. “And... Wendy,” You add. Wendy sits up straight, startled but then cowers when Ms. Smith looks over at her.

“Two of my biggest girls,” Ms. Smith chuckles. “I suppose I’ll have to let Ms. Williams in on our fun later for all those inches my girls pack,” she adds, chuckling away whilst she gestures you and Wendy to follow.

You’re guided to a special play room, filled with toys, straps, comfortable furniture and a vending machine filled with condoms of all sizes.

“Have fun! Lia will be on her way down soon!” Ms. Smith grins smugly before leaving you alone with your crush.

You look at Wendy who is standing there shyly, swaying side to side with her arms behind her back. Her long flaccid cock flops against each thigh as she does this.

“I’m sorry I brought you into this, Wendy... Have you ever been here before?” You attempt conversation. Wendy looks up at you and smiles shyly, lifting up her skirt and flashing her soft hung cock to you.

Ms. Smith brings us in here when we need to drain our balls if they swell up with too much cum,” Wendy replies, holding her big dick. “I’m pretty full and you want me so... if you don’t mind?” Wendy cutely asks, blushing pink.

“You want help getting it up?” You reply and Wendy lowly nods, watching you come over to stand in front of her. She’s so short compared to you but her cock is so much bigger than yours. What will she think when she finds that out?

Wendy takes a seat on the soft couch and you pull up the foot rest in front of her to sit, taking her soft futa cock in your hand, you begin stroking her thick dick and Wendy starts leaking all over your hand.

You hear her gentle moans and look at her weary eyes and weak smile whilst she blushes at you.

“Suck a little?” Wendy shyly asks. She’s so cute, you'd do anything for her but you’ve never really sucked a cock before.

You feel pain shoot along your jaw as you stretch your mouth over her big wet tip and suckle on her hardening cock whilst you stroke up her silky shaft. Wendy is getting so hard because of you and you’re getting so hard because of her.

“I want you to fuck me, Ricky!” Wendy squeaks as her thick futa cock throbs and increases in size. “I’ll be yours if you help drain my balls,” she tells you and your heart skips a beat.

Wendy gets up quickly and as she does, her big wet 14 inch cock slaps you round the face and she blushes with embarrassment as she apologises. You don’t mind. In fact, the light taste of her fleshy salty cock on your lips is turning you on.

You quickly undress yourself whilst Wendy patiently waits. Then, you turn to face her, exposing your naked cock she merely stares at, looking between you and your pathetic length for a man.

“I don’t mean to be rude, Ricky... but I don’t think that is going to do much for me,” Wendy says, coming over to play with your little hard penis. “I’m not good with math but I’ve seen enough cock in my life to know you’re packing only 4 inches at most,” she adds as she examines your groin, holding her meaty dick next to your tiny cock.

You feel your body heat up from the humiliation. Not only is your crush cock shaming you, she has every right to.

Her cock is just so big!

“I still want to fuck you,” Wendy says, pushing you back onto the couch. “Your cock might not do much for me but I’ll make sure you feel good, Ricky,” she smiles as she climbs onto your lap, lifting up her hips as she lines up your cock with her anus.

Wendy’s big dick is right in front of you. You can smell her yummy cock as it lightly sways in front of your nose. Her big wet tip is nice and shiny, brushing against your lower lip as she drops down on your cock that barely makes it between her plump bum cheeks.

You watch Wendy‘s bust bounce as she rides your tiny penis, playing with her erect nipples whilst she makes intense eye contact with you as her cock slaps against your lips.

“Suck my tip whilst I ride you, baby,” Wendy moans. You take her smelly tip in your mouth and feel her big cock thrust in with each bounce on your small dick.

Wendy’s big futa cock tastes so good! It’s sweaty flavour lingers in the back of your throat each time you break for breath. The feeling of her huge soft balls dropping on your stomach as she fucks your little cock is amazing.

You feel your testicles swell up with sticky cum and you shoot your load in Wendy, coating the inside of her anus with your gooey semen as you thrust up, pumping her full of your cum.

You watch some spill out her bum and back down your cock, pooling in your pubes whilst you catch your breath.

Just then, in comes Lia. She instantly wants to get to work and struts over with her big 12 inch long cock swaying along with her hips.

Something has always been a bit off between you and Lia... but right now she’s looking good to you with her massive long cock!

“Who am I fucking first?” Lia says as she approaches you and Wendy.

Who’s first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)