More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by realizingworlds realizingworlds

Do you have to have the Daniels Injection?

Yes

When the doctor announces that you came up short, you solemnly nod. Of course you knew that your cock was tiny, but you had hoped that maybe you'd reach that six inch mark. He tells you that will return momentarily with the injection and a brochure on what to expect. You know that you have now that he has the measurement and he'll register you as a bottom before he returns. As much as you are disappointed, you're a bit excited as well. You've seen other men waddling around with their swollen stomachs before and found yourself wishing that you could have a baby too. Well, you had been hoping that you would be the one to breed another man, but fate decided that wasn't for you. "Okay Lexus, this won't hurt a bit." the doctor says, surprising you since you had been lost in thought.

You jump when the needle successfully penetrates your arm. Within a few minutes, your stomach begins to cramp up and you feel like crying. It hurts like a son-of-a-bitch, but you know it'll fade in a few moments. Soon you have the all clear from the doctor and are walking out of the clinic with an anal womb and an uncertain future in front of you.

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)