More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by realizingworlds realizingworlds

What do you do now?

You get stopped as you head home

While you're walking home, trying to wrap your head around the fact that you now have an anal womb and you're now expected to be knocked-up within two years, you feel a hand tap you on the shoulder. You jump, having been so lost in thought that you had never heard anyone, and turn around to face a police officer. You actually know him as Officer Benjamin Longway, a sixty-four year old cop that has been on the beat for almost forty years. He's a good friend of your dad's and one his grandchildren are about your age. "Good morning Officer Longway." you say softly, unsure if you could call him Ben since he was on patrol.

He smiles back at you and you relax marginally, though you're still a little bit on edge. Why did he stop you? Last you knew, it wasn't against the law to be lost in thought. "Mornin' Lexus." he says, his drawl from living down south his entire childhood extremely noticeable, "What're ya doin' down here? Shouldn't ya be home with your dad?"

You shake your head. "Normally I would, but today I had to go to the clinic." you explain before showing him the brochure you were given, "I'm trying to figure out how to tell my father. I know he was hoping that I wouldn't get the shot."

Ben nods, having been through the conversation enough over the years. Before the women died out, he had had seven children and then he was down to three afterwards. Two of his sons had to have the injection and he understood how hard it could be for a boy to tell their father that they were going to have to be the female in their relationships, at least sexually. "Well, would ya like me to escort ya home? Just in case?"

"If it wouldn't be too much trouble..." you say softly, knowing that Ben had a stressful job that could call him away at any moment. He just laughs and tells you it wouldn't be any trouble, that he was just on foot patrol and didn't have anything better to do. He walks you home, giving you advice from his experience with his own sons and some of his grandsons. It relaxes you and you feel a bit better, even though you can't get it completely off your mind.

Does everything go smoothly? Do you make it home?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)