More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Stagger Stagger

What do you do now?

You're pushed into the back of a limousine.

As you walk along the sidewalk in a bit of a daze, you're surprised to find yourself suddenly grabbed by a large man in sunglasses and an expensive-looking suit.

Before you can open your mouth to protest, you're quickly pushed into the open door of a limousine parked by the side of the road. The door slams behind you, and you hear it click, leaving you stuck inside.

The man in the suit reenters the front of the limousine and begins driving.

Meanwhile, you're left in the back of the limousine, face to face with another man.

At a glance, you'd say he's in his late forties or early fifties, his hair a mix of black and grey. Unlike you, he seems to be well-above average height.

The man has an expensive-looking suit on much like his driver, and you can easily tell that he's in incredible shape for a man his age.

Seeing your tense facial expression, he holds a hand out towards you to try and placate you.

"No need to be frightened." His voice is low and confident, and he places a hand on your shoulder like he's calming a startled animal.

Oddly enough, you find yourself relaxing just a little, which the man seems to notice, because he smiles again and continues speaking.

"I'm only here to make you an offer." His hand drifts across your body to your chin, lifting it up to make you meet his gaze.

"...What do you want then?" Your voice is barely above a whisper as you respond, feeling yourself instinctively intimidated and unable to hold his gaze.

His stare is every bit as confident as his voice, and you think you can detect something a little hungry in his eyes.

"Bear my child." You're shocked by the sudden request, and you hear his continue on in an even tone as you try to gather your wits, "My name is Robert Kane. I was quite the ladies man in my youth, but sadly, I never got around to having any children. And most men sadly aren't to my taste."

His hand begins gently caressing your face, making you flush slightly red while shivering involuntarily. "You, however...are quite the pretty little thing... You've just gotten your new womb from the clinic, yes? You need to get pregnant anyways, so no harm in it being mine, right?"

He looms over you, face leaning in close to yours. "I'm a wealthy man, if you become my mate, I can give you anything your heart desires. Besides..." He rubs his thumb slowly along your bottom lip, "...I think you'll enjoy it."

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)