More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by realizingworlds realizingworlds

What do you do now?

Go meet up with some friends

You leave the clinic and begin your walk home when you get a text from your dad. He's not going to be home for the next couple of week, as an important work conference has been sprung upon him. He'll be heading out for the opposite end of the country to settle things and start new negotiations with his business partners. He tells you that he's left some money for groceries and left the car so you can get around town. You send him a quick text to let him know you're okay and inform him of your new status; you would have much preferred to talk to him face to face about it, but nothing you can do about it now. Hopefully the news won't distract him too much from work.

Deciding you rather not be alone right now, you send a quick text to your best friend, Noah. He has been your best friend for practically ever. He's a little older than you and already got the Daniels' Injection, so you hope that he can help you figure out what to do from here. You give a sigh of relief when he tells you he's not busy and to meet him at the mall at your favorite taco place. He also tells you your other friends, Elijah and Jonah, will meet you there.

Honestly, while you won't mind Jonah there, Elijah is the last person you want to see. He's the only one in your friend group to have a big enough cock to avoid the injection and you've notice some... changes in him recently. He's been to be seen hanging out with the three of you and has blown you off to hang out with some of the other kids in your class more and more. If he meets up with you guys afterwards, he's jumpy and unfocused, focused on his phone instead of whatever you are doing. Then he'll disappear as soon as he showed up... Not to mention, when he does hang out and isn't on his phone, his eyes are glued to your asses.

You shake it off. Hopefully whatever is going on with him won't come up today. You could really use his support right now as your friend. You head for the mall, hoping to drown your fears in all you can eat tacos and enjoy a normal day with your friends.

What happens at the mall?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)