More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by realizingworlds realizingworlds

What do you do now?

Go home and tell your dad the news

Though you feel as though you might puke, you make your way home to let your dad know that you didn't make the cut. You know, or at least hope, that he will will accept you no matter what. Hopefully he'll have the answers you need to make a choice as to what you do now. Maybe he'll help you find a mate so you can have what he had wanted with your mother. But you don't know if you can find and learn to trust and love someone in the two year time limit. Maybe he could just simply help you find a one-night stand to get you pregnant so you don't have to give yourself to a stranger.

You get home and he's automatically at your side, shooting off questions quicker than you can answer. He's always been the worrisome type and you just know that he's going to freak out when he learns that you need to be bred within the next two years. Before you can speak, his grip tightens as his panic escalates. You have always been smaller and petite while he's built like a weightlifter. The only thing you two share physically is your hair color.

Before he can break your arm, you scream your results to him. He falls silent and lets you go. You wince as you look to your arm to escape his gaze, finding the darkening bruises that he unknowingly left on you. You wait in silence as your father processes the new information.

What does your father do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)