More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by aroes aroes

Do I let him stay the night?

Yea, Sure

"Yea, Oh course you can stay, Michael! How could I turn you away, when you don't have a place to stay? Let me help you bring up your things!" I replay in a rush. After a pause, I find myself surprised that I just said that. Just a moment ago, I was determined to go out on a night on the town, but now I’m volunteering to help a strange man move into my condo. Well, he is attractive, and I could use a roommate. He is just a roommate; it’s not like getting into anything serious, or so I tell myself.

"Sure, I'd love the help. I don't have much to bring up. Only a couple of bags of personal belongings, which I'm sure we can bring up in one trip if we worked together. You're the best!" He says, moving past me in a rush, slowing only to pat me on the side, just above the waist. I can feel my cheeks flush at the compliment. I simply can’t believe the way his praises, or his touch, has left me feeling. I simply can't believe the impact it's having on me.

I try to shake it off and follow behind Michael. I close and lock the door to my condo, before heading to the lift to get down to his car. I find myself rushing to catch up with him, which caused my skirt to hike up slightly in the process. While waiting for me, Michael was hitting the down arrow and turned to see my approach. He smiles, and waves. Only then did I realize my skirt had slid upward in the rush, and that he must have seen a bit more than just my leg.

"Wow, I had no idea I was getting involved in such a hottie", He kids as the lift's doors open. I poke him in the ribs playfully, while a large grin appears on my face. I feel my cheeks becoming flush with colour, and I do retort. "Oh, you!", my tone and expression making how playful I meant it.

He is smiling back but does not reply. He turns around to enter the lift, and as he walks inside gives me a broad smile. I rush to join him, placing myself next to help, which quickly follows with him wrapping his right arm around my waist. I can't stop thinking about the fact it feels right to me somehow, even though I can't pinpoint why. I just met, after all!

He hand hits the button to go down to his car with his other hand while we walked inside the lift. It is thankfully empty, besides for us, of course. A calm silence permeates the lift, and he holds me gently around the waist as the car depends. I feel myself enjoying the touch and even feel myself relaxing against his body. His arm feels welcome around my waist, as it rests gently at my side, at or around waist level.

As the car continues to descend, we look briefly into each other's eyes and smile, before looking forward again. Omg, I can't be falling for this guy, can I? The car stops, and we step out. Soon we are at his car, and I find myself face to face with an Impala 300s. He opens up the back and pulls out several bags. Without a word, I take a couple of them from him. "Thanks again for doing this. That should be it." He says, closing the rear hatch of his car. It’s not long before we are going back into the lift, and back up to my condo. From there, I help bring his clothes and other belongings into his room.

It’s not long before his things are unpacked. "Now there’s just the question of where you want me to sleep. I suppose I can sleep on the couch for now. I can’t possibly myself to sleep in your bed."

Will he sleep on the couch, with me or someplace else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)