More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

Yana carefully decides to test some basics out

Several emotions surged through Yana‘s brain. Fascination, doubt, excitement, confusion, bewilderment. She had to read the letter three times before she began to process it. in ancient Egypt? Lived many lives? What infinite powers? Moreover, as awesome as the idea of forever wearing this garment sounded, how could she possibly show myself in public clad in ostracized latex all the time?

However, as soon as Yana rose that question in her mind, the answer came to her like an instinctive intuition. It was as if she had forgotten how to whistle and just now remembered it. Concentrating on the mirror, she observed how the latex catsuit that compressed her unrecognizable body started to slightly ripple like liquid. The caressing sensation made her moan once more before the suit restructured around her body, assuming new colors, structures and materials. Latex turned into blue denim, white cotton and dark leather. Her sleek surface developed separate pieces of clothing, like a bright jeans, a white tube top and a black leather jacket, showing her bellybutton beneath those robust breasts. There was no trace anymore that she wore extremely skin-tight rubber, but that pleasuring hugging sensation hadn‘t dwindled at all on the parts of her body that were covered by clothing. She noticed that whatever material the suit took on, the inside, the side which touched her skin, always remained rubber, although nothing made it appear like that from the outside.

As every girl would have, she experimented around for some time, changing her outfit within seconds from everyday rags out of her own wardrobe to glittery dresses, extravagant gowns or sexy underwear, always accompanied by the pinching bliss. Even where the latex didn‘t touch her, its magic changed her appearance. Thus any earring she thought of suddenly dangled from her lobes, reformed when she wished it or disappeared when she thought they wouldn‘t fit to the outfit. Her shimmering brown hair curled, straightened or even changed its length with a silent desire, giving her the full freedom of how she wanted it to be styled. She imagined a massive, luxury and definitely unaffordable diamond necklace, and before she had the chance to work out all the details, the priceless jewelry looped around her neck and sparkled with its hundreds gems. It was a little too opulent for her taste, but it served its purpose when she reached behind her neck, disconnected it and took it off. To be sure that it wouldn‘t disappear, she put the necklace down on the bed, but it remained existent even without her touch. With a smile she led another necklace, an exact copy of the first appear on me, another one that could be removed and possibly sold. She went with the flow and just kept creating the most precious bangles, bracelets, necklaces, chokers, rings, crowns or earrings until the entire bed was covered by shimmering treasures only the richest of the rich could afford.

If she could create any piece of clothing on her body, could she then create something else on her? Something that wasn‘t clothing. So Yana came up with the ludicrous idea of styling herself with a knight‘s sword at her right side. Obviously she had subconsciously wished for the medieval leather-belt that entwined itself around her waist along with the spiked silver weapon which now hung beneath her hips. She pulled it out of the sheath and cut the dusty air. Then she posed like He-Man what made her remember the first Star Wars poster, and suddenly the handle lost its crossguard, became round, metallic and cold while the blade was coated by an eye-blinding bright blue shine as the telltale sound of a lightsaber shocked her. For some it certainly would be a lifetime-dream come true holding a real functioning lightsaber, but she rather shrieked in surprise than in elation and dropped it on the ground where it burned a hole in the carpet before the unreal blade was sucked into the handle.

Yana couldn‘t breath. She couldn‘t think. she couldn‘t begin imagining the possibilities. Clothes, jewelry and swords were one thing, but a lightsaber? Something straight out of a fantasy. A surreal object, something that couldn‘t exist. Moreover, she had no clue about the build of such a mighty weapon, let alone all the tiny details of the handle. “This is amazing“. But the voice that came out of Yana‘s mouth amazed her even further. Obviously it had changed along with anything else, had become lush with dangerous sweetness, seductive and cool. She birthed another idea and imagined a designer handbag to hang over her shoulder, which it did before she could even decide which brand she prefered. Looking inside, to her utter satisfaction, she found it filled up to the rim with stacks of dollar notes, certainly with a totalled sum of half a million.

The thought of creating another bag triggered her, but her curiosity spoke louder and she decided to test her powers further. A cloud of silver glitter exploded around Yana‘s hand and immediately dashed forwards in a stream of sparkles. The dusty space where it seemed to dissolve somehow became physical and solid. It looked like moving, twisting glass, and then again it didn‘t, and before she could recover from the glitzy surprise, a black piano materialized between the bed and the door.

“Great Scott!“. she gaped at her hand, then at the grand piano, then back at her hand. The teasing feeling hadn‘t faded in the slightest, quite the contrary, even though her magic had just created an damned big orchestra instrument out of sparkles and air. The image of the piano in her head had occurred purely randomly to her, a simple example of what she wanted to have at that moment. She expected it to be at least a little challenging to create stuff apart from her body, or that she first needed a bit practice, but she didn‘t even had to concentrate or dedicate all her thoughts on the act. To exclude beginner‘s luck, she tried it once more. This time, before her fingers were fully spread, a guitar sparkled into existence next to the piano. Yaba swung her hands towards the wall and an oil painting of Anna appeared. She pointed at the boring ceiling and an enormous golden chandelier began chinking above her head. She snapped her fingers and the next installment of her favorite book series was appeared in her hands even before the author had finished writing it.

Yana morphed her dress back into the suit‘s original form, the form that easily felt twice as good as any other outfit, and frankly looked more exciting and beautiful on her luxurious body than any attire she could possibly imagine. The squashing catsuit made her aware of wearing it on every inch of her skin. It fought, sucked and pulled on her, but much more caressed, enlightened and pleasured. It released unrestricted magic into her body, a power which she hadn‘t even began to comprehend yet. She brought a line from the last letter back to her memory:

With the only exception of receiving knowledge from nowhere, you‘ll be able to achieve and realize anything and everything without any limits.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)