More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

What's next?

Yana the Conductor

Yana looked back at the money, the instruments, and the lightsaber. She laughed a little, opening the top of the grand piano and appreciating the craftsmanship inside.

Despite the fact that she materialized it, she could smell the wood it was made from. She could see the casting marks on the brass pins. She knew--somehow--each piece had been made somewhere on this earthly globe. As she ran her hands over each component, she wondered where the woods were sourced. Where the wires were forged and wound.

The funny thing was the blind spot of not being able to simply ‘have’ knowledge: she couldn’t say for sure whether she had copied an existing piano from someone, rearranged reality so that she’d already bought it and had it delivered (as far as causality was concerned), or if--through some kind of divine predetermined time loop, the piano was ALWAYS meant to be crafted for her.

“That’s literally funny,” Yana said aloud, stumped by it for a moment. After a morning of knowing and doing anything she wished, it relieved her a little to find a challenge.

For now, though--creation appeared to be rather easier than she expected--even complex things like a piano. But between the chandelier and the full grand, her little room was running out of space.

“Something a little harder, then,” She looked out her windows at the street below. “We need more space in here without taking up more space out there. I don’t need any extra attention--” she grinned, “yet.”

She looked down at her black latex catsuit, turning it bright yellow with a snap. With a wave of her other hand, a pair of latex overalls appeared next to her, hovering in the air and filled-out as if on display. Their straps unclipped, and Yana lifted herself into the air, dropping into them as the overalls reclipped themselves.

A measuring tape appeared, and Yana sent it along the long wall of her room. It ran the length, and read a bit over four meters.

“We’ll need at least ten that way,” Yana said. As she spoke, the room yawned. The tape measure floated to measure the short side. “And about seven that way.” The room supernaturally stretched again, and a square of the room sank in the center as a fine cedar step was built around the edge. This recursed itself two more times with slightly smaller squares, and now Yana had a pit, in which sat the full grand and the guitar on its stand.

She held her fingers to her lips, remembering the look of the full orchestra. A wave of her hand sent the piano sliding to the back left of the pit, and with a palm up, she made a glorious harp appear next to it. A swipe of her finger from half the resized room away sent a glow of vibration through the harp strings, which were tuned beautifully.

Yana squealed with delight. A real Lyon & Healy sat in her room now, next to a concert Steinway.

“I don’t need to take all day with this,” Yana muttered. With one arcing flourish, her arm went across the pit. Violins, flutes, clarinets. Brass horns of every shape and size, and a percussion section across the back. Violas, oboes and bassoons. Cellos and basses rounded out the arc, and the concert guitar lifted from its stand next to Yana’s bed and joined the section in the pit.

Some of the instruments were hovering. Some were standing against the ground. Every single one was a marvel of craftsmanship--either some kind of specialty that Yana could think of herself, like the Stradivarius--or, where she had no specific example in mind, a best-of-its-class wish facilitated by her magic.

Yana held her thumb and forefinger close, and a short conductor’s baton appeared between them. She looked down at herself and held the baton to her overall snaps, which undid themselves. She squeaked out of the blue latex overalls, knowing that she could easily make them disappear or change her clothes in a flash, but she had other plans.

“Go renovate our bathroom,” she said to the blue latex overalls. “I empower you to do so in the same way we improved this room--without any outside attention. Understand?” The overalls nodded. As they walked away, Yana admired the shape in the rear, and her own catsuit pulled tighter against her ass as she fantasized about her new loyal helper.

I bet I could make a lovely body to fill those overalls, Yana thought. She wanted a little bit of company, but she wasn’t ready to try and babysit anyone that might freak out about her powers. There was plenty of time to tell her friends, but until then...she willed it so. She didn’t put much thought into it--just some starting conditions and an idea of the personality she wanted in her help.

Now she returned to her orchestra. She flicked her hands down her slick latex bodysuit, seemingly ‘wiping-off’ the yellow color as if by magic. Her catsuit was glossy black once more, and she held out a single finger to make a black and white latex conductor’s vest and jacket appear before her. She held out her arms, and the garments helped themselves onto her body. The vest came first, compressing her a bit and making her tits more pronounced when it buttoned. Next, the jacket wrapped around her, and she could feel the third layer of latex grip her shoulders like a hug.

Changing her clothes in a snap was probably easier--but feeling every pull, every squeaky shift and every vacuum-packed hug of the latex as in enrobed her--it was breathtaking.

She drew a square in the air, smiling as a mirror the size of a theater flat appeared before her. Yana was impressed. She looked great as a latex conductor, and it was just about time to kick off the inaugural show. With a flick of her wrists, a pair of pristine white latex gloves appeared before her. She let go of her baton and slid her hands inside, licking her lips as they suctioned to her fingertips.

She grabbed the waiting baton again as the squares of the floor she stood on rose a few inches. The mirror she summoned disappeared as she tapped the air with her baton, making a sound as if it were striking an invisible podium. The instruments hovered up at the ready, and Yana waved the baton gently, starting the self-playing instruments off.

“Whoa! Wow!” She heard it faintly a couple rooms away. “Look at these TITS!” Ditzy laughter now. “Ungh! And I can FEEL them! This is...this is incredible!”

Now Yana had started the orchestra in playing Ravel’s Bolero. She watched as the active components bobbed and shifted, playing their parts perfectly as Yana’s mind anticipated the beautiful music. It was nothing like listening to an mp3 or a CD, no matter how many speakers.

“I don’t mean to interrupt, but--can I like, see your face with these eyes? Just to thank you or something?” A blonde stood in the doorway. She was dressed in blue latex overalls, with a black latex work belt--adorned with construction toys.

Yana turned to look at her...and apparently neither of them were disappointed. Yana wished her into existence without so much as a template. The seed of this girl’s personality was based on how Yana felt about watching those tight blue overalls walk away on their own. That ghostly saunter--that well-filled blue latex butt--Yana could feel herself reacting. She was actively slicking herself against her own latex suit...it was as if the thing could feel her arousal. Its response was to gently massage her clit, and she wasn’t going to stop it.

She had created flesh and blood to fill the curves of the overalls, and here it was--electric blue eyes, wavy blonde hair, long legs, massive hips.

Yana made the white rubbery gloves inflate, and she slid out of them as they continued waving the baton on their own, conducting the ghostly orchestra themselves.

“You like your new body then,” Yana smiled. “I’m glad.” The busty blonde looked down at her overalls.

“Then, my old--” The blonde seemed confused, and she looked back to Yana for help.

“Oh, you’re still those cute shiny overalls,” Yana said. “Not to worry. You went and made the bathroom awesome, and when you were done--well, your body was my gift to you.”

The blonde seemed stunned.

“That’s...thank you, so much! I’m not really sure why, but I have some kind of feeling that this doesn’t happen often.” The blonde was almost glassy-eyed. Yana shrugged. She was trying to avoid this kind of thing by making an assistant from scratch, but who knew? Even personified latex overalls could be gracious and appreciative.

“Oh, easy--easy, darling,” Yana said. “You helped me, you earned a deserved payment. This is how cooperation with me works. Nothing special.” Yana smiled at her again, and the woman wrapped her arms around Yana, hugging her.

She was warm. Her huge tits pressed against Yana’s latex layers, and Yana stared down into the cleavage, barely held back by the overall snaps. Yana hugged her back, sending them both into the air as Yana’s magic orchestra played on.

“Now let’s get you a name...and you and I can go have some fun together,” Yana whispered to the blonde as her new friend giggled back.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)