More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

Yana takes a flight

Before Yana reached the entrance door, she was clad in a cropped, red strapless latex tube-top, together with a tight fitting latex leggings and a pair of boots of the same material. She was well aware of how slutty this outfit looked, but she would have to lie if she said that this wasn‘t her intention. Nobody would recognize her with her new pretty face, stunning body and alluring demeanor, and for once she wanted to be beguiling and seductive. A hot summer day awaited her outside. The sun‘s rays warmed her skin more sensitive than they did before, she noticed that instantly. It was almost like she felt the warmth of the rays hitting and pervading her exposed parts. A scarcely existent breeze blew from her left, but her skin sensed it so strikingly as if it‘d be a raging storm. A butterfly flapped its wings ten feet into the front-yard and she perceived this with her eyes closed. The crawling feet of a thousand ants sounded like raindrops hitting a window in her ears. Someone spoke on the phone a few houses down the road and she could follow their conversation as if I‘d stand right next to them.

All awesomeness aside, Yana still had a bus to catch. A bus that would depart in about three minutes, a good seven minutes walk away. So she had to sprint. And if her new feet could keep up the speed her former managed to accomplish, she‘d catch the bus without even sweating. Yana‘s heels morphed into running shoes the second before she sped away. Running didn‘t only cost her no effort whatsoever, it also felt more fleet-footed and nimble. The latex still tightly pressed itself onto her legs, what should have limited her movements and ability to race over the sidewalk, but quite the contrary was the case: Yana soon reached the speeds of an Olympic runner, keeping a steady breath and a dry forehead. The muscles beneath the rubber tensed and limped at astonishing pace, stronger, preciser, swifter. Her steps became wider. She felt so incredibly light that she stopped feeling the ground beneath her. So Yana looked down at herself, looked down at her gleaming legs, at her racing shoes... and the empty space beneath them. Her mouth gaped. Her legs abruptly came to a halt. She stumbled forwards, landed on her knees and could just in time prevent that her chin hit the pavement. “No way!“ The bus into town took a turn around the corner. Instead of resuming to her sprint, she just watched it pass the bus stop. Something told her that she‘d never need to travel by public transports ever again. “Power without limits“, Yana repeated Anna‘s words. To convince herself once more how far-reaching the suit‘s powers apparently were, she held her hand in front of her, with her palm facing upwards. A bright glow erupted between her fingers, a glitter show of silver sparkles, which disappeared instantly after a second, leaving behind a little sparrow hopping on her palm with its tiny toes. With nothing more but a thought and a redundant glance, she had brought her imagination into reality, this time even a living being which fluttered away in the blue sky. With something bigger in mind, she aligned her arm to the empty road and snapped her fingers. Not just a veil, but a huge cloud of silver glitter bursted out in front of her, within which the air became solid and colorful. The sparkles rearranged themselves, creating a long city-bus, an exact copy of the bus that had just left the street. Apparently even size didn‘t matter. This suit could literally bring anything into the world, without any limits. With such power at her disposal, how could she still question any far-fetched gift her new and only garment had in store?

With a wiping motion of her hand the bus got transparent and disappeared as fast as it had come into existence. The easiest way to get into downtown would have been to create a Lamborghini, but that certainly wouldn‘t have been the most fun one. She had already witnessed how her feet had separated themselves from the earth.

"Fly. Let me fly,“ Yana whispered and jumped up. The suit tightened. Sucked on her skin as if it‘d want to hold her. Hold her in midair. It felt like she had dived into a pool, and now floated shortly above that pool‘s ground, with the difference that there wasn‘t any resistance slowing down her movements. She weighted nothing. At least it felt like that. Only then she dared to look down at herself, and marveled at the free space between her feet and the sidewalk. In the first few moments she had the feeling you get when a rollercoaster suddenly goes down. It tickled everywhere. Her body ignored gravity as she rose her arm and wished to ascend further up. Her black, glossy hair was thrown at her back. Yana shot up like a missile into the cloudless sky, trailing a spiral of whirling wind. A part of her was afraid, other parts screamed with exhilaration. She just kept vertically skyrocketing, with her face pointing upwards. Despite the strong pressure, her eyes didn‘t need to squint or blink. Eventually she decided that she had rose high enough, willed the suit to stop ascending and assumed an upright, hovering position. Watching the landscape up there, at least one mile above the soil, the true extents of her vision became apparent: She saw everything. There was so much going on down there; too much to begin describing. And she was able to suck it all in at once like a sponge. Yana witnessed how a soccer ball of a little boy destroyed a window on the outskirts; how a waitress spilled a coffee in downtown; how a couple kissed in a park; how a fish in the urban river leaped out of the water; how...

Obviously still busy stomaching the fact that she could fly now, she stayed hovering in the air for a while and processed everything. Flying was so relaxing that she bemoaned the duty to land eventually, but for now she enjoyed the weightless bliss and the absolute freedom of movement. She willed her body into an horizontal position and wished to swish north. A sparkling sound banged behind her feet, and without speeding-up, she whistled through the air as fast as she had ascended. The wind blew around her with such that her eyes dryed from looking forwards. That didn‘t really bother her, but a tiny part of her must have been annoyed by the strong pressure of the wind. And just like that, it stopped. The harsh wind stopped blowing around her recently formed curves. Her black hair stopped fluttering and settled on her bare shoulders. But she didn‘t stop, she kept shooting through the air like a jet. As if an invisible bubble shielded her. With such a speed, she could be anywhere in no time at all. But where should she go? And more importantly, what should she do with her apparantly unlimited powers?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)