More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SweptUnderfoot SweptUnderfoot

What now?

Writer's Notes- Update 9/15/2019

Quick Update 9/15... 2019...:

Well, shit, it's been a while. If anyone reads this, it's been a little under a year since I last updated this story, and unfortunately it's not very likely that I'll pick this back up. There are still a good number of chapters in Athena's story that I never wrote up, but the RP is done in an unfinished state, so I don't know if they'll ever get written up.

What have I been doing instead? No idea why you care, but I've run a few NSFW D&D games, and now am involved in a monstergirl-focused Discord RP server. If you're interested, feel free to check out my DPP reddit account (https://old.reddit.com/user/ooo\_lmooo); new things I start work on may be posted there. Feel free to reach out as well, but don't be too disappointed if you don't get a reply, I check it rather infrequently.

Well, that's about all I've got. If you ever read this, a big thanks for reading and (hopefully) enjoying The Dungeons of Drath'nalak. This was more than a passion project for me, it was a huge process and really helped me not only refine my own writing style, but also get used to editing other people's.


Oof. It's been a while. Two and a half months, just about. I've been doing my best to keep chapters rolling out- the fact that they're already mostly written definitely helps. Sorry about this past weekend, as a combination of being busy, running out of written chapters, and just general seasonal depression combined to make me miss a few days. This Thursday might lack an update as well, depending on whether I can get an additional chapter written over the next few days.

I'm hoping to get back to the "main" story in the near future- I've especially been itching to write another full body transformation, but I'm low on ideas. If you have a suggestion of request, drop it in a comment (if anyone still reads these). The Athena storyline likely has another 10-15 chapters or so, unfortunately I haven't heard from the other end of the RP in almost exactly two months, so it's likely that once it runs out, it'll either just kind of stop, or I'll start typing up chapters that are fully written by myself.

I can mutter and make promises all I want, but we'll just have to see whether things go well. Between my job and the fact that I've got a computer that runs games well, I haven't had much time or motivation to do some serious writing. I'm going to write up the witch's basement chapter right now- it'll be a bit of a short one, so I might get a chance to get ahead by a few days.

As a final note, I absolutely hate asking people to do anything, whether it's a subscription or a favorite, but I'm going to allow myself one opportunity, in this paragraph that will likely remain consistent through these updates. If you read a chapter in this story and think to yourself, "Hey, this was really well written, I would love to read more of this," just hit the little "Like" button. This feedback helps me know I've done a good job, and will help me write more of what you want to read. As I mentioned above, the positive feedback so far provides great motivation for me to keep writing, and "Likes" are a big part of that.

Thanks again!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)