More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by personunused personunused

What story do you start reading?

World of fetishes

Overwhelmed by the situation you feel a need to think global instead of local. What's normal around the world? Which erotic adventure will teach you about humanity in general? The answer is World of Fetishes. You gently stroke your new womanhood as you read...


The stories you are about to read take place in a world very much like our own. However, there are a few major differences.

  • Every nation's women are born with a specific sexual fetish that manifest shortly after they reach maturity at the age of eighteen. When presented with the opportunity to act upon your fetish resisting the urge is almost impossible, even in public.
  • Some fetishes have resulted in their nations developing exaggerated or otherwise strange anatomies.
  • The fetishes are genetic. If a couple emigrates to another country their daughters will still have the same fetish as themselves. Even the ones that have a known cultural origin have become genetic.
  • The genetic distribution of these fetishes loosely corresponds to the present-day national boundaries of Earth. Though some nations fetishes are yet to be discovered.
  • Should a woman be born of two national backgrounds she will have both fetishes at full strength.
  • However traits inherited from grand parents are much weaker and with even further generations of removal they can fade to nothing.
  • Breeding programs have succeeded in creating combinations of traits or even new ones however they require careful planning over AT LEAST eighty years of breeding. After the early twentieth century these were condemned by most religions but are still technically legal if everyone participates legally.

What region of Earth are you from?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)