More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by personunused personunused

What region of Earth are you from?

Africa

Author's Note: Feel free to add suggestions in the comment section.

Berber tribes - Tattoos

Berbers consider this body art as indispensable as others consider clothing. Their skin ages extremely well, helping the appearance of tattoos over time but with the side effect that their tattoos are not permanent and will rapidly fade without special skin creams, though most see this as a minor inconvenience and a handy way to change tattoos when they feel like it. Another side effect of their unusual skin is that tattooed areas become erogenous, and when already erogenous areas are tattooed they become intensely sensitive.

Congo - Food Play

Congolese women love any and all kinds of sex that involve food. From eating off each others bodies, to being fucked with edible items, they love it all. This compulsion results in a strong cultural expectation for cooking skill and interest in learning new styles of cooking, and deep shame in Congolese who cannot cook well. Though their idea of acceptable cooking is what other nations call fantastic.

Egypt - Piercings

Egyptians love piercings and consider having pierced nipples, genitals, and tongues as normal as other women consider pierced ears. Many have considerably more and they all derive intense pleasure from have their pierced body parts stimulated. Complex piercings (chained together, vibrating piercings, etc) are very common, and it is customary for wives to choose each others piercings.

Ethiopia - Sex toys

For millennia at least one toy was considered necessary for sex by Ethiopians but the intensity of sex multiplies with the number of toys involved creating temptation matched only by fear they will be driven insane from using too many.

Kenya - Public sex

Although only true of the most rural areas today, throughout history the typical Kenyan town consisted entirely of one-room houses with multiple families living in each. To protect innocent minds it was agreed that during certain hours of the week girls would be kept indoors by the elders while young women make love in the streets. Over time this has lead to Kenyans finding it difficult to be aroused without a crowed nearby.

Nigeria - Tribadism

Nigerians have focused on vulva-to-vulva rubbing for so long that their clitorises have grown enormous, in some cases as long as their fingers! While they don't mind the smaller size on women from other parts of the world it will take them time to adjust.

PS: Never tell a Nigerian that she looks she has an animals penis!

Shona tribes - Sleep sex

Possessed by a universal desire to be fucked in their sleep Shona women take turns staying up late to pleasure each other. Some report mind blowing dreams in response to this kind of sex, though others are unable to remember their dreams. Either way they are to be taken this way and very grateful for their naturally deep slumber keeping them from waking up in the middle of it. Note that this only applies when consent has been given in advance.

Somalia - Pornography

Throughout much of history Somalia was thought to be fetish-less, right up until the invention of photography revealed their true nature (and shed fresh light on a lot of artwork from their region of the world). Somalian women feel an irresistible compulsion to create pornography, with their enjoyment of masturbation and sex being multiplied several times simply by pointing a camera at them and convincing them it is recording. Without restraint they will accumulate vast collections of images and videos of themselves, considering these collections to be intensely private and of deep emotional meaning. Sharing portions with their closest friends and allowing full access only to those they are truly in love with. Having some or all of their collection made public would devastate them beyond reason.

Due to the private nature of this fetish the Somali church only forbids in so far as it may distract from seeking a wife. On the other hand it puts them at odds with Peruvians.

Sudan - Massage

Around the world doctors recommend Sudanese masseuses for physical therapy usually with a fairy tale about medics in the army of ancient Sudan. Maybe that has some truth but everyone knows that these days Sudanese women learn massage through foreplay.

Zulu tribes -

Zulus generally seem uninterested in sex if not outright frigid, right up until they start drinking. Once drunk they become extremely aroused and eager for sex, especially if their partner keeps them supplied with . Despite this Zulu women have a legendary tolerance for and are almost incapable of losing their ability to think rationally due to drinking, unless they choose to do so in which case they can will themselves into temporarily becoming total light weights. All of which allows them to be some of the foremost connoisseurs of on the planet.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)