More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by personunused personunused

What region of Earth are you from?

Middle East and Southern Asia

AUTHOR'S NOTE 1: This chapter requires explaining some things I've only hinted at everywhere else. This imagined, all-female universe is more religious than the real-world generally but with it's own assortment of faiths. Exactly what those are hasn't been sorted out, especially for the middle-east.

AUTHOR'S NOTE 2: As always feel free to leave comments suggesting new fetishes. Also suggested religions for this chapter would be great as well.

Afghanistan - Jewellery

Afghanistan, rich in all manner of metal and gems is the envy of the worlds' mining industry. However by way of ancient tradition this wealth is first put toward the nation's insatiable lust for jewellery. In public this is kept to pieces worn over their clothing but privately everyone has a collection of pieces to excite lovers while otherwise nude. These include intimate piercings, nipple clamps, metal skirts similar to those worn by Syrian belly dancers along side the usual assortment of rings, necklaces and tiaras.

India - Breasts

The Indian fetish for breasts play has lead them to develop two oddities. First an average cup size of E with G cups also being common and B/A sizes being rare. Secondly their breasts have a sensitivity rivalling the clitoris, spread across a much larger area. This leads to a strong temptation for Indian couples to never move on from foreplay. To counteract this the various spiritual systems of India typically put a strong emphasis on well-rounded bodily pleasure and eroticism not seen in other parts of the world.

Iran - Orgies

The religion of Iran puts a heavy emphasis on togetherness going so far as to allow groups of women to marry each other collectively and priestesses regularly hosting large orgies. What is not widely understood though is why. Orgies serve to bring spiritual unity amongst the participants. Everyone is family, no one has secretes. This though only extends to a point. The priestess remains clothed and ensures that nobody touches someone they are not actually married to.

Saudi Arabia - Cunnilingus

Over countless generations the house of Saud and their subjects have become the world's foremost pussy-lickers. Not only is it by far their favourite sex act but countless generations have bred them to have an average tongue length of seven inches for probing the vagina itself. While other nations scorn people for publicly poking their tongues out the Saudis have to go a step further and wear veils across the lower half of their faces. Somehow though, they can speak as clearly as anyone else.

Syria - Belly Dancing

Syrians have dances for all occasions. Weddings, graduations, funerals and even business deals have unique styles. The government and priestesses want you to believe that the oldest of Syrian dances is the whirling of warrior-mystics but that is not true. Much older is the erotic art of belly dancing. The authorities will also tell you that it is merely foreplay between wives. That too is a lie. Almost everyone of age partakes in great contest of beauty. Some dancers make a display of their fertility. Others their strength. But all shimmy their hips, displaying their prowess at tribadism.

To be clear, these contest are technically illegal but even the police are unable to help but try to prove that they are the best dancers in the land so nobody is ever prosecuted.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)