More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by personunused personunused

What region of Earth are you from?

East Asia, Australasia and Pacific Island

China - Compulsive masturbation

Chinese women are compulsive masturbators. If something arouses them even slightly, they have a very hard time resisting the urge to masturbate themselves to orgasm no matter where they are.

Burma - Foot fetish / foot-jobs

While the rest of the world appreciate cute feet and enjoy polishing their toe nails the Burmese see the foot as an inherently sexual organ. Their foreplay consist mainly of caressing and kissing each others feet and sex proper is one partner stimulating the others labia and clitoris with the ball of her foot.

Japan - Delaying climax

Once a quirk of the Samurai class a fetish for delaying climax has spread through the entire Japanese population. Some couples aggressively scissor, others sensuously rub their breasts together but all will have an unspoken agreement that whoever orgasms first is the "loser".

New Zealand (Maori) - Legs

The native women of New Zealand are proud of their looks. They're proud of their brown skin, sturdy bone structure and elegant faces. Above all though they take pride in their very strong, well defined legs. Before colonisation they showed this pride by decorating their thighs with intricate, curving tattoos and the practice has been making a return in recent years.

Not only do they enjoy the site of legs however these are an enormous erogenous zone for Maori women with clitoral nerves extending through the entire inner thighs and all the way down the back to their ankles.

Samoa - Lactation

Samoans convert most of any excess fat they eat into milk rather than packing it on as weight. To deal with this constant lactation erotic nursing is a vital part of marriage in Samoan culture.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)