More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by personunused personunused

What region of Earth are you from?

Europe

Authors Note: Feel free to suggest more in comment section.

Belgium - Lingerie

Whether it's being touched with a silk glove or wrapping yourself in lace like a present Belgians can barely get off without dressing for the occasion. As a result Brussels has more lingerie design houses than any other city on Earth. As much as priestesses may object, the rest of us are very grateful.

France - Sex with clothing on

While the Belgians are the world's foremost lingerie lovers their French cousins push clothing fetishism to a whole other level. Not only do they do it fully dressed but wealthy madams often take off all of their clothes and only to put on a far more elaborate ensemble before getting in bed! This though leaves the question; is a wedding dress that hides your entire body and face kinky because everyone knows you plan to loose your virginity in it?

Holland -

During the late middle ages Dutch royalty attempted to mould their nation into a race of super women. While they did succeed in eliminating all hereditary diseases they failed at creating any kind of superiority. The breeding program ended centuries ago but it has left the entire country with a sexual preference for close family. Sisters if possible, otherwise cousins. The Dutch church has even been known to allow widowed mothers to marry their own daughters.

Italy - "Opera"

Publicly Italians claim to have only ever given the world instrumental music. In the privacy of the bedroom though they sing when pleasured rather than crudely moan. The highest art of sex amongst them is to coax the "Bel Canto" or "Beautiful Voice" out of a lover. The unfortunate downside though is that this has lead to all Opera music being banned in Italy as pornography.

Russia - Muscle

Even with the Tsarina long dead and the Soviet order collapsed Russians are fanatical nationalists, always ready to fight another war. This has shaped their sexuality so that if you're not bulging with muscles you're not worth looking at. Or pregnant. Pregnant is cute in Russia but muscles are sexy.

Scandinavia (Finns and Sami) - Sex

There isn't special trick to turn on the nomads of Lapland or their more modern cousins, the Finns. Just standing nearby might even be enough. It's common for girls from these regions to be married on their eighteenth birthday because they can't keep their hands off of each other and the frequency of sex amongst Finnish couples is three times higher than the European average.

Scandinavia ("Vikings") - Rough sex

A common misconception of Germanic Scandinavians ("Vikings") is that they are all dominatrixes. In reality though they want you to slap, scratch and bite them back. Even in this peaceful age they are warriors at heart and the ability to endure pain is their fetish. Where everyone else defaults to pussy licking these ladies prefer a good fist-fuck.

Spain - Vicarious exhibitionism.

This fetish is more social than sexual. Once a Spaniard is in a relationship she obsesses over making sure everyone else can see how hot her partner is. Spanish society enforces limits on this but BE WARNED if you date a Senorita she will be exhibiting YOUR body and pressuring YOU to perform in public.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)