More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DamianFreeUseLover669 DamianFreeUseLover669

Other Adventures (Please Continue)

Wonder Woman vs. The Dominator

Out of all the villains in Diana's rogues gallery, there is no one that she respects and fears more than, The Dominator - a meta human with the powers of telekinesis and limited mind control. On top of that, he wears a body suite that's not only gives him superhuman strength, but is also bulletproof and laced with kryptonite, so she can't call on Superman for backup. But the thing that scares and makes her pussy gush the most about The Dominator is his ultimate weapon - his fat, 5 foot long, golden dick! Also his semen is so powerful that if can brainwash women, sometimes permanently!

This makes him more than a match for Wonder Woman since her greatest weaknesses are bondage and men with huge cocks.

Also, in this continuity, if an Amazon finds a man who can sexually dominate and satisfy her completely, she becomes little more than a yet obedient sex doll. The more she tries to resist, the more painful it becomes. Unless she manages to escape, her only hope is to be rescued by a man even more sexually dominant.

Storyline (Your Turn)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)