More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Mister2814 Mister2814

What Disney/Disney XD /Nickelodeon program?

Wizards of Waverly Place

One of my longest lasting celebrity crushes is Selena Gomez and it’s all because of this show. Granted, you could make the case that I had more of a crush on Alex Russo and not so much on Selena herself, but supposedly they kind of based Alex a little off of Selena, so who’s to say which one is the case?

Either way, there’s no denying which show is calling out to me first. With a simple thought, I find myself in the middle of the Russos’ loft. From behind me, I hear “Excuse me, who are you and what are you doing in my home?” I turn to see the matriarch of the family, Theresa Russo.

Alex was always the one who captured my attention the most on this show, but her hot ass mom was a very close second. Arguably, the hottest of all the Disney Channel moms. I’m so caught up staring at her, I don’t get out of my head until she reiterates, “Hey, what are you doing in my home?”

I start trying to think up an excuse. “I’m here ... for Alex.” Which is not a lie. “I’m here because ...” I start racking my brain for a believable excuse. It’s been years since I watched the show. Maybe I should have brushed up a bit before coming here. That’s when I remember, this is not really the show itself. This a pocket world that I control, my excuse doesn’t have to be great.

“Um, the Wizard Council sent me. There’s a new law concerning newly designated Family Wizards. The law states that all Family Wizards must ... date a Wizard for the first year before they can date outside their species. It’s a little speciest, I know, but that’s the law. It’s like a matchmaking kind of thing.”

“And you’ve been matched with my daughter?” she asks. I nod and say, “Exactly.” I extend my hand. “I’m John by the way.” She accepts my hand and shakes it. “Theresa.”

She walks over to the counter and my eyes drift to her ass. I bite my lip looking at it. “Mmm.” She turns back and my attention goes back to her face. She asks, “Does she know about this?” I reply, “No. I have be the bearer of bad news, especially because she’s currently still in a relationship with a werewolf, if I remember correctly. I believe his name is Mason.”

“Yeah, good luck with that,” she says, sarcastically. She heads to the fridge, opens it, bends over and starts looking for something. I admire her ass once again in her tight jeans. Theresa is really keeping herself in good shape. My dick starts to harden. “Not only will you have to deal with her, you’ll also have to deal with Mason,” she says, still bent over.

I can make Alex appear, get that whole thing over with, and have her take care of my raging hard-on upstairs in her room. Or, since Mrs. Russo is the one who got me hard, maybe she should be the one to take care of it. After all, I make the rules. Maybe Alex can wait.

Can Alex wait?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)