More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Mister2814 Mister2814

Can Alex wait?

Yes

Alex is a girl. A girl I’ve fantasized about a lot. But right now, my dick is craving the flesh of a woman. Theresa asks, “How come there’s not a girl here for Justin then, since he’s currently dating a vampire?”

“Huh, what?” I reply. “Oh, that’s right. Well ... that’s because he’s not the Family Wizard. He is a full Wizard because he took over at WizTech, so based on that technicality, he is exempt.” Yeah, that’s sounds good. “He can continue dating Juliet.” Now that I remember Juliet, I may want to have some fun with her a little later on. See how well that vampire can suck.

“Anyway, Mrs. Russo, I have a few questions for you.” She asks, “About what?” I sit down at the counter. “Let’s say that my relationship with Alex works out and we end up falling in love, we very well could get married.”

“Are you asking me for my blessing or something,” Theresa asks. “No, I wouldn’t do that. We hardly know each other. Now, back to what I was going to ask. I’ve seen images of Alex and she is a very beautiful girl. And you know that kind of outdated saying, if you want to know what a girl’s going to look like when she’s older, then take a look at her mother. If that has any bearing here, then I may have hit the jackpot, because you are very beautiful as well.”

The compliment seems to work on her, as she always was just a tiny bit full of herself. “You must have been very popular in high school,” I add, remembering that she used to bring that up. “You’re very sweet. And yes, I was widely popular in high school,” she replies. She smiles, remembering her times as the only girl in an all-boys school. She remembers that I had a question. “Anyway, you were saying.”

“Right. So, if you don’t mind me asking, how big are you?” I ask, gesturing to her boobs. The smile on her face disappears. “Excuse me?” I continue, “I’ve seen pictures of Alex, and now looking at you, I notice she’s not as, shall we say, gifted in the chest area. So, I just want to know, if we do the long haul, around what size will my future wife’s tits be?”

Theresa answers, anger fading no longer seeing anything wrong with the question, “Well, if you must know, I have been blessed with 42D breasts.” She juts our her chest, bringing more focus on them. “Oh my God,” I whisper. I’ve seen what Selena Gomez looks like now, and I can say, without plastic surgery, she’ll never be that big. But here, maybe with magic, she can be.

“Do you mind if I ... feel them?” I ask. Theresa says, “May as well. God knows Jerry hasn’t touched me in months, so someone should enjoy how they feel.” She walks up to me, grabs my hands, and places them on her chest. I start kneading them through her shirt. Theresa is starting to enjoy how my hands feel. “If it‘s not too much to ask, can I do more than just touch them?”

How does Theresa respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)