More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mister2814 Mister2814

What type of show should I pick?

Disney/Nickelodeon (Live Action)

While not a genre, I do tend to put these into their own separate category, mostly because of the storytelling that is aimed toward a younger audience. What kid from the 80s to now hasn’t watched, or at least had an awareness of, at least one the shows on Nickelodeon or the Disney Channel. You know what, let’s also throw in Disney XD for good measure.

I know I have. Hell, I’ve watched some of their programming as recently as a couple years ago. And over the years, many beautiful women have been “pumped out,” so to speak, from these channels. Most of the ones I have in mind are around my age, give or take a few years. But I’ll always make sure to make the characters at least 18, just in case they weren’t during the show, which more than likely they were not.

I’m also going to include their original movies in here too, since they are so closely tied to the channels I don’t really differentiate between them and the shows. Now I just have to decide which program should I choose?

What Disney/Disney XD /Nickelodeon program?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)