More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Willa Holland

A recognizable face for those who grew up watching Fox in the early 2000s actress Willa Joanna Chance Holland was well known for her roles in the hit teen drama the OC, video game Kingdom Hearts, and the CW Show Arrow.

While not a household name in the world of acting or bondage, Willa has quite a bit of capture scenes while filming on the CW and quite a few leaks online along with a video.

Born June 18th, 1991 in Los Angeles, California, Willa Holland has always stood amongst the big wigs of Hollywood though she never stood above them sadly with her 5’6 height.

Beginning her career as a model, Willa’s lifestyle and form reflects this with her petite form carefully maintained through diet and exercise.

Given her nude leaks and sex tape displaying her 32B Cups the hard work Willa puts in to look the way she does is well worth it.

Still all the times she has been bound and captured has left many wondering if perhaps Willa was into the bondage scene. Whether it was hand gagged by the villain of the season, captured by goons, or by aliens, somehow Willa managed to wrack up quite the record.

Obviously, the question is how does the stunning Willa Holland end up in bondage? As always ideas and chapters are always welcome.

Options:

A) Meeting (Attempt to build her career goes wrong)

B) Date Night (Date night with lover ends with Willa in bondage)

C) Exercise (Gym, running, etc. ends with Willa bound)

D) Kidnap (By who?)

E) Arrest (Caught committing crime)

F) Convention (Meeting fans ends differently)

G) Vacation (From Hell or Heaven?)

H) Other

Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)