More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 2p1k3 2p1k3

What does Kazex do?

When in Doubt Ask a Question

The question is obviously beyond Kazex ‘s wisdom for even his intelligence to divine. The only solution is to ask, she was probably born in some other hellish demi-plane and so she hopefully will fail to take offense.

“My name is Kazex, what is yours? Can you get pregnant?” Kazex asks after stepping out in the open and walking over to the succubus’s former master’s body to where she sat.

The succubus looks startled by Kazex’s abrupt appearance but calms down slowly as he restricts himself to non-threatening movements.

“My name is Fall from Grace, but most just call me Grace.” Grace slightly tilts her head to the side in confusion at Kazex, “That is a rather odd question to ask someone is it not? However, the answer is yes. I am simply a different species than ones that normally inhabit this planet.”

With a nod of Kazex’s head in comprehension, he continues his inquiry. “If you came from a human or elven culture sure it may but I was hoping you would choose to avoid taking offense.

“Doesn’t a succubus normally just shift back to whatever plane they came from?”

Grace giggles at the question, “Most may, however, my former master was a visionary and experimenting with a different process of transport. I was his last guinea pig, so to speak, before telling the College of Maji about his achievement.

“One of the side-effects for me going through his transport is that it disconnected me from my home demi-plane. There are an infinite number of them so his mind was literally the only key back to my home.

“It also restricted my preternatural traits to ‘at will’. He seemed to fancy me, and so I think this last effect is intentional so that he could kiss me without having his life- drained.

“Silly men and their superstitions, feeding only at will is something a newborn succubus learns by default. We also can feed from another’s blood or the excess sexual energy itself.”

This confuses Kazex slightly and he tilts his own head without thinking, “There is excess?”

The sound of Grace’s giggling quickly becomes a melody that Kazex wants to hear more of. “Oh yes Kazex, even at rest you give off energy. However during coitus the energy shifts low enough in the planes from which we can feed.”

Kazex is finding Grace to be abundantly fascinating as a man and as an alchemical maji. {scientist} Fortunately, the questions he asked without thinking, more than satisfied his concerns regarding mating with her.

How does Kazex broach the subject? Does he try to be sneaky? What is Fall from Grace's response? What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)