More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnimeQueen3001 AnimeQueen3001

Who?

Wendi McLendon-Covey.

Wendi McLendon-Covey was all alone in a large house, everyone had gone out for the day, leaving her all alone, she was sitting on the couch watching a TV show on the flat screen TV, until she started getting thirsty, she decided to have a cup of hot chocolate, she got up from the couch, started walking toward the kitchen.

Little did she know that a black car was driving down the street, until it stopped in front of the house, someone got out of the driver-seat of the car, and started walking toward the house.

Meanwhile Wendi McLendon-Covey was busy making her cup of hot chocolate, she was boiling some water, and was pouring it in the cup, while a man in his late 30s, wearing under-wear, pants, shirt, socks, boots, black gloves, was pouring a bottle of chloroform on a piece of white cloth.

Meanwhile Wendi McLendon-Covey was about to put the package of hot chocolate in the hot water, when a gun was against her cheek on the side of her face, she stopped in a frozen state, the chloroform-soaked cloth was placed on her nose and mouth, she breathed into it, and passed out, the burglar picked up her lifeless body, he carried her out of the kitchen, into the living room, he laid her down on the couch, he started tying her wrists and ankles up with a grey duct tape, he put a ball gag in her mouth, picked her up, carried her out of the house, he carried to the trunk of the car, he laid her in the trunk of the car, he closed the trunk door, he got in the driver-seat and drove off.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)