More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by drust drust

Do you give him a handjob? Suck his cock? Or stop and just watch the movie?

Well he did get you off...

It may just be how horny you are, and the recent orgasm, but you decide to repay the favor. You pull down his underwear allowing his cock to spring free. Even though you've never seen a cock in person before his seems pretty big, about 7", and precum was leaking from the tip.

Wrapping your fingers around his cock you slowly start pumping up and down the shaft of his cock as it throbs in response. "Oh yeah, that's amazing. Squeeze it a little tighter." Following his instructions you grip him tighter and begin pumping faster. His groans in your ear let you know that you are doing a good job.

Cody raises the armrest between your seats leaving nothing between the two of you, and rests his hand on your back. "I'm getting close beautiful. You should take it into your mouth so we don't make a mess." Unsure of what to do you feel him lightly pushing on your back. You want to please him and you are kind of curious how it would taste...but...

You are only a few inches from his cock now and it looks massive from this distance. Your lips touch his cock as you open your mouth. His cock pushing into your mouth elicits another moan from Cody and you can taste the precum. You actually manage to take most of his cock into your mouth much to your surprise, and the musky scent of his cock fills your nose.

"Fuck Emily, you are amazing at this." Cody says filling you with an odd feeling of pride. Using your hand to stroke his cock as you work his cock into your mouth trying to imitate the little porn you've seen. Cody's hand digs into your hair pushing your head down on his cock as you feel it begin to pulse. "I'm cumming, don't make a mess now make sure you swallow it all." You do your best to follow his instructions as his cock releases load after load of salty cum into your mouth. The taste is totally not what you were expecting, but not unpleasant.

Managing to swallow most of his cum he releases the grip on your hair. Removing your mouth from his cock you sit back gasping for air and see a satisfied look on his face. His cock was still out in the open and hard as a rock. Wasn't it supposed to get soft afterwards?

Well you sucked your first cock. What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)