More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by drust drust

Well you sucked your first cock. What now?

Cody is bolder

"Damn Beautiful, that was an amazing blowjob. I'm still hard as a rock though. How about you sit on my lap and ride my cock?" Cody says as he picks you up and sits you on his lap. The only thing between your pussy and his cock now was the thin fabric of your panties.

In the back of your mind you knew that you needed to stop this, but you were so horny and not used to a man being so bold with you. Cody begins kissing the back of your neck, and his fingers once more sink into your pussy. His cock grinding against your ass you barely manage to keep quiet as you orgasm again.

Your mind clouded from the orgasm you feel your panties slide off your body...now there was nothing to protect your pussy from his cock. You feel the tip of his cock pushing up against your pussy, and you know there is something you should be remembering, but with how wet you aren't able to think of what it is as he sinks balls deep into you.

A load moan escapes your lips, thankfully the movie covered it up, and you realize that you are no longer a virgin. Cody begins to bounce you up and down on his cock, and you are overwhelmed by the feeling of fullness and pleasure running through your body. You find it hard to contain your moans so that the other people don't see you getting fucked in the back of a theater.

"You are so fucking tight....I'm not going to last long at this rate." Cody says as his fingers find your clit. You throw your head back another orgasm hitting you, and you are unable to hold back the loud moans escaping your lips. You see a couple and a guy watching the movie look over at you. You are mortified that others are watching you get fucked. "I'm about to cum again Em!" Cody says into your ear.

Your eyes pop open as you realize he is about to cum into your unprotected pussy. You have to tell him to pull out!

Does Cody pull out or does he inseminate your pussy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)