More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SubFantasy SubFantasy

Stories

Wake up at a brothel (Lesbian)

"Where am I?" I grumbled to myself, as I found myself laying in not my own room, but at a unknown room filled with luxury. I was sitting on a big bed, having exquisite silk sheets. There were multiple plush pillows under me. The window had large glass panes that let in natural light. There was one window directly across from the bed. On each of those four walls were beautiful paintings. Most of them were either nude or showing some sort of erotic activity.

I got off the luxurious bed slowly.

I suddenly blushed as I notice what I am currently wearing. I am not in my casual clothes, but someone has put me in clothes of a ancient courtesan.

The clothes are beautiful, but also very provocative. The top part of my dress consists of an intricate pattern that shows off my breasts. Below my neck is a low cut back exposing my stomach. My waist is hidden by long slits in the skirt that expose much of my thigh. The whole outfit only comes down to my ankles.

A soft knock sounds and I jump a bit at the sound.

"Come in," I say quietly.

Author's Note -

In this story, every woman in the brothel is attracted to you, for no particular reason except the fact that you are there and they all want you.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)