More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SubFantasy SubFantasy

Who is it?

Rose, a prostitute.

The door opens and a woman enters the room.

She looks just like the other women in the brothel. She walks in slowly and stops beside the bed.

"How did you get here?" she asks calmly. Her voice sounds familiar but I can't place her from somewhere.

"How do you expect me to know? I woke up in your brothel." I glare at her as if she should be responsible for all of this.

The woman nods, smiling as she does so.

"What's your name?" She asks as she sits on the edge of the bed. She leans forward as if she wants something from me.

"Alice," I reply reluctantly. I don't trust this woman, even though I still need help getting home.

"That's a pretty name," she hums as she reaches out toward me. I flinch but allow her to pull my hands into hers. She gently rubs my palms with her thumbs and then looks up at me again.

"It's so nice to meet you Alice. You look lovely. So elegant, and beautiful. It makes me wonder why you weren't married and how many men have wanted you." She gives a sweet smile when I blush lightly.

I stare at her as she smiles at me. She is looking me up and down and I don't like it.

"Is there anything else I could give you to make you feel more comfortable?" She asks while stroking my hands.

My face grows hot at her words as I struggle with my answer.

"I need to find a way to get home" I say quietly. I watch as she smiles wider at my answer.

"You know what?" she says after a moment of silence.

"I could help you get to where you want to go. We could work together," she whispers softly in my ear as her fingers trace my arms.

I shiver at her breath and her touch.

"No!" I say loudly.

The woman smirks.

"Oh come on. What harm could it possibly do?" she says sweetly before leaning closer. "Do you want a good fuck?" she whispers huskily in my ear as her hand slips underneath my skirt.

I squeak and before I can protest, she kisses me with a passion, making my eyes half lidded. I gasp softly, and she kisses me once more. This time she takes a step closer so that I'm pressed against the wall. Her free hand slides through my hair and I moan against her mouth. I push her away.

"What are you doing!?" I demand breathlessly, trying desperately not to lose control over my senses.

"Just relax Alice. Let me show you how it's done, hmm?" she purrs seductively as her fingertips slide beneath my dress. I whimper loudly, my knees buckling under me. I'm completely . She smirks.

"Wait, I am not a lesbian" I try to lie to cover up my obvious attraction to her. She laughs and moves around until she is in front of me.

"Don't worry about that Alice, we're both adults. And I would never you into sexual intercourse with me" she says as she places a finger under my chin to raise it up. I stare into her eyes, her blue orbs almost hypnotizing me. Her lips move toward mine. I close my eyes, waiting for the kiss. Suddenly, she pushes herself up, and then pulls down on her dress to reveal more cleavage.

I gasp at the sight of her breasts. They look so perfect! I start drooling slightly as I look at her breasts in her bra. She smirks at me as she pulls down on the straps, pulling the top down her chest. The bra reveals much more skin. I bite my lip in attempt to stop the drool from escaping, but it doesn't work. I reach out towards her breast, which makes her chuckle before turning me around to stand behind me. She presses me against the wall, pressing her right breast against mine. Then, her tongue traces its way along my spine, causing me to tremble as her hand trails down between my legs. I groan in pleasure, but then she grabs my butt and squeezes.

I bite my lip harder as my body shakes in lust. She stops teasing me, instead taking her left hand and grabbing my right wrist in a vice grip. She turns me around and presses me back onto the wall as she positions my arm. Her other hand goes to my panties and she pulls them down. I whimper. Her fingers glide over my pussy before she begins to stroke my entrance, making me clench my thighs tightly together. When she is done with my underwear, she lifts up my skirts and kneels in front of me. She stares into my eyes as she puts her hand inside of me. I whimper as I feel her warm hand.

She leans up so she is eye level with me.

"Look at what you made me do Alice," she mutters playfully as she continues to stroke my clit. My breathing gets heavier.

Her eyes glaze over and she starts moving her hand faster and faster, her movements becoming rougher. She grinds against me and my eyes roll back.

When my orgasm hits I let out a cry, unable to hold it in any longer. After I'm finished, she removes her hand from me and stands. Before I can ask what the hell just happened, she pushes me on the bed again and climbs on top of me.

"Tell me, Alice. Do you like being fucked? Do you love sex?" She says.

"Yes. Yes, I love it," I whimper, staring at her as I see a wicked gleam enter her eyes.

"Good. Now, lay on your back. I'll take care of everything," she says softly before lowering herself to take advantage of my position. Her mouth finds my nipple and sucks it hard, making me arch my back. She moves her mouth down towards my belly button and nibbles it softly. Then, she lowers her head so her lips are brushing past my navel. She continues to tease me until she is finally sucking my clit. My hips buck against her body as she licks me with her tongue, and her wet lips. She lets out a moan and quickly flips us over so now, I'm lying on my stomach. She straddles me and continues licking me, as if she is starving. With her left hand she pulls open the buttons on my dress revealing my bare bottom. She continues to lick and suck at my sensitive clit as her right hand strokes my buttocks. I let out another moan and she grins.

Then she suddenly stops.

"I'm sorry dear. Are you uncomfortable?" She pouts as her hand returns. She uses it to pull my panties down.

"Please," I beg as I try to grab her hand, but she ignores me and continues to remove the lace. When she finally takes my panties off, she frowns.

"They were tight dear. I thought I would enjoy removing these for you," she says and she smiles at me. I turn my head to the side, embarrassed that she saw me without any underwear on.

She chuckles.

"Let's get started shall we?"

She reaches down and presses her fingers against my slit.

"Shhh..." she shushes me as I whimper louder than ever. I close my eyes and wait for what will happen. A little bit later her fingers disappear and reappear with a wet tongue and some lube.

Suddenly, she spreads my legs wide apart. She puts some lube on and starts rubbing it on me, slowly and lovingly. She massages me, her fingers sliding easily inside me.

"Ohhhh!" I moan as my body jerks violently with each thrust of her fingers. She chuckles softly at me, her fingers working their magic on me as I moan helplessly. My fingers curl into the sheets. My body twitches. I am so for release.

"Ahhhh!" I scream as she inserts two fingers inside me. I'm panting heavily and trembling slightly. I squirm and twist under her fingers as she continues to use one finger to stretch me out. Then, her thumb swipes over my entrance and I gasp loudly in response to the pressure it brings to me.

Then she withdraws them.

I groan and whine and move my hips. I feel the pain of being empty. But I also feel an unfamiliar feeling of pleasure building inside of me. I open my eyes and see that she is smiling broadly. She leans down and plants a long and wet kiss onto my clit. I squirm even though I'm already too wet to resist. She then continues to do this for several minutes before she withdraws all of her fingers inside me. She sits there for a few seconds, enjoying herself before pulling her fingers out and licking them clean.

I gasp as her tongue slides slowly along my folds before she wraps it around one of them, and licks it gently, making my eyes roll back. I whimper lightly.

"Come here," she mutters softly as her hand goes to her purse on the floor next to the bed. She pulls out a butt plug from her purse, smiling deviously.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)