More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sphyrna_Mokarran Sphyrna_Mokarran

What's next?

Visit one of your friends

You're bored and lonely, so you head out in search of companionship. You have a lot of friends in town, though no one that you're particularly close to. It's hard to feel close when you have to keep secrets and hide who you really are. But now, you're done hiding.

You could visit Rose, a pretty Doe, but she's probably with her boyfriend, Vale, a gray Wolf. He's nice enough, but you've always gotten the impression that he isn't interested in anything with a cock.

Shade, on the other hand, has never been shy about his love for cock. However, the black Stallion is also quite macho, and probably won't be interested in getting fucked by a girl, even if said girl has a cock almost as big as his own.

You could see if the twins are home. Luna and Sol have always been nice to you. Both Otters, she is fair, almost white in color, while he is a dark gold. You have no idea if either one might be interested in you.

One person you know is interested is Malcolm, one of your town's few human residents. You've caught him staring at your breasts on more than one occasion, but you don't know if he'd like the surprise between your legs.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)