More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sphyrna_Mokarran Sphyrna_Mokarran

What's next?

Go see Rose and Vale

You head down the street to Rose's house and knock on the door. She answers with her jacket in her hand, a surprised look on her lovely Doe face.

"Well, hello!" she says. "We were just coming to visit you. Come in, come in!"

You wipe your hooves on the mat and step into her lovely little cottage. As you had guessed, Vale is there, and the roguish Wolf gives you a friendly wave from the kitchen. "Why were you coming to see me?" you ask Rose.

"Your father left on his adventure this morning, didn't he?"

"That's right."

"So you'll be all alone," Rose says. "You should have dinner with Vale and me. Oh, please say you will!"

"You don't have to twist my arm," you say with a smile. "Should I bring anything?"

"Just your appetite," Vale calls from the other room.

"Although, if your father has a bottle of wine that you don't think he'll miss..." Rose says, a mischievous glint in her big, brown eyes.

"I could probably find something," you say. "What time are we eating?"

"Oh, whenever you get here," Rose says. "So, why did you stop by?"

You reconsider your original intentions. Fucking your friend and/or her boyfriend might make dinner a bit awkward.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)