More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Darx00 Darx00

What's next?

Village Characters

Darx - Aspiring adventurer.

Together with his two childhood friends Oliver and Amelia, Darx trains to become an adventurer and join one of the best guilds in the city. Unlike the other aspiring adventurers in the village who will take the next test, Darx will have to wait six more months because he is not yet of the required age.

Darx is an attractive guy with black hair, and his distinctive red eyes often draw the attention of others for better and for worse. Physically he is fast and skilled in the use of the sword, in addition to the knowledge of strategies and monsters that he has acquired thanks to his hobby of reading books.

His ability to recover from injuries is quite high, and he has never been ill, but on the other hand, he has suffered from strange nightmares all his life. He never knew his father, who passed away soon after his birth, and his only family is his mother Ilene, with whom he lives in the village.




Amelia - Aspiring adventurer.

Amelia is Darx's childhood friend, as well as his neighbor. Of the three, Amelia is the most enthusiastic about being an adventurer to the point of training every day and spending all her money on books that help her learn more about magic. Yet she declined Jax's invitation to join his more advanced training group so she could spend more time with Darx and Oliver.

She specializes in healing and supporting magic and has knowledge in the creation of potions, which she uses when she goes out to train in the forest with Darx and Oliver.

Amelia is a beautiful girl with long black hair, fair skin, and blue eyes. She has a kind personality and is loved by everyone in the village. She lives with her two parents. She is also close to Alice, who also uses magic and helps her when she has questions.



Olive - Aspiring adventurer.

Oliver another childhood friend of Darx. Like his friends, he also trains to become an adventurer. Oliver also has another friend he has known since he was little, who is also his neighbor named Emma.

He is an honest guy who is always thinking of the welfare of others over his own. Oliver is an average guy with brown hair and eyes. He is a little overweight but with strong arms, which he knows how to use well with his shield and ax that he uses in training. He is not very skilled, but he is good at withstanding enemy attacks giving his teammates a chance to fight back.

He lives with his two parents in a restaurant that also serves as an inn. Most of his time is spent helping in the kitchen, which he likes a lot since he likes to cook.



Ilene - Warrior/Rank "B"

Guild - Dark Dragons/Retired

Ilene is Darx's mother and used to be an adventurer in one of the most famous guilds in the city. Her class is a warrior that falls into the category of tanks, but in addition to the basic tank skills, she has offensive skills instead of support skills that other tank classes usually have.

She had Darx when she was still quite young, and shortly after giving birth, her husband passed away, which led her to decide to cut her life as an adventurer short to focus on raising Darx.

After leaving the city together with Darx, Ilene decided to return to the village where she was from. She makes her living hunting and doing errands for the people of the town that require someone strong, especially for Mr. Enzo. She, along with her friend Alice,who she met in the city, and Jax, they gave themselves the task of keeping the village safe from the forest's dangers.

Despite being a mother, Ilene is still young and quite beautiful, which led many men in the village to ask for her hand in marriage but rejecting everyone. Her long black hair and great body leave men open-mouthed, especially when she wears light clothing.

Her only family is Darx, with whom she lives and has tried to train him, but he has always refused her offer since he does not want to give her more work than she already has.



Kase - Aspiring adventurer.

Kase is the son of Mr. Enzo, and he came to the village to visit his father before returning to the city to take the adventurer test. Since his family is wealthy, he is used to a life of luxury.

He is a handsome guy with blond hair and green eyes who specializes in the use of shield and sword. Kase is a prodigy that, even without the advantages of class and rank, is capable of facing enemies that ordinary people cannot.



Mia - Aspiring adventurer.

Mia is one of the members who trains with Jax. She is skilled with her sword, and like everyone in the group, she aspires to go to the city and become an adventurer.

Mia has a twin sister named Emma, but their appearance is not similar. She is a pretty and energetic girl with brown hair and eyes and often wears clothes highlighting her figure. Contrary to her sister Emma's calm character, she tends to be a bit flirtatious and confrontational, especially when it comes to Amelia, with whom she competes for Darx's affection.

Apart from her sister Emma she also lives with her parents and her grandmother.





Emma - Aspiring adventurer.

Emma is one of the members of the group that trains with Jax. She practices in the use of the bow and arrow, just like her teacher Jax. Since she was little, she used to follow the lead of her twin sister Mia, and for that reason, she joined the group together with her even though she didn't have much interest in being an adventurer.

Emma is a shy person and is not good at dealing with people like Fabe or Cal, who have a conflictive character. On the contrary, she spends most of her time with her childhood friend Oliver.

Emma has a cute face and long brown hair. Her beauty has attracted the attention of Fabe, with whom she does not get along as he often abuses her friend Oliver. She lives with her sister Mia, her parents, and her grandmother.





Fabe - Aspiring adventurer.

Fabe trains under Jax's supervision and aspires to be an adventurer. He likes to use a sword and is strong enough to split monsters he faces in training in two with a single blow.

He has an intimidating appearance being tall and with a muscular body. He is blond with brown eyes and has an abusive and arrogant personality since he tends to bully people weaker than him, especially Oliver.

He has a rivalry with Darx, and on more than one occasion, they have fought. Fabe has a particular interest in Emma, whom he continually stalks.




Cal - Aspiring adventurer.

Cal is the fourth member to train with Jax. He doesn't really have any strong points when it comes to combat, in part to his weak body, which he hopes to change once he's an adventurer. His weapon of choice is daggers.

Despite not being very strong, he is quite arrogant, thanks to Fabe's protection. He is a thin, medium height guy with brown hair. Like Fabe, Cal also has a rivalry with Darx since Darx is close to Amelia, the girl he has a crush on.

Cal lives with his father and grandfather and has a hobby of drawing, especially Amelia.





Alice - Fire mage/Rank "C"

Guild - Dark Dragons/Retired

Alice is a retired adventurer who is now a housewife with a young daughter. She used to be part of the same guild as Ilene, which is where they met. Alice is a magician who specializes in fire magic.

Alice met her husband James on a visit to Ilene in the village after leaving the guild to take care of her newborn son Darx. Alice has long blonde hair and brown eyes while still retaining her great figure. She has a long-standing friendship with Ilene, and together with her and Jax, they protect the village.

Despite being happily married, Alice misses her life in the city and wants to return one day. She has a high tolerance for , and she used to date several men before meeting her husband, James.




Jax - Archer/Rank "C"

Guild - Corrupted Executors/Retired

Jax used to be an adventurer until he retired and returned to the village where he was born, along with his family. He used to be a member of a little renowned guild that disappeared shortly after his departure.

He took on the task of training future adventurers prospects and teaches them almost every day. In the same way, together with Ilene and Alice, he is in charge of keeping the village safe.

Despite being retired, he is still quite skilled with the bow and arrow.


Mr.Enzo - Village chief

Mr. Enzo is a wealthy man who owns the mine and is the head of the village. He spends most of his time at the mansion, only seen outside at the festival that takes place every year.

He is an older man who lives alone with his maids in the mansion while his wife lives in the city with their son Kase. Since the law allows polygamy as long as you can financially support your partners, he has two wives and several concubines.

He shows a friendly appearance in public, but there are a lot of bad rumors about him. At one point, he proposed to Ilene, but after being rejected, they only have a business relationship.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)