More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Victoria Justice

Born Victoria Dawn Justice on February 19th, 1993 Victoria began her acting career guest starring on various popular shows before finally receiving her first break on the Nickelodeon Show Zoey 101. The following decade was the highlight of Victoria’s career as she continued to guest star in various popular television shows until finally helming her own show called Victorious.

Actress, singer, and model Victoria has utilized various social media platforms to spread her image across the world. Therefore it should not surprise anyone when we say Victoria is the center of many wet dreams and fantasies for both men and women alike.

Her cute and exotic appearance is only enhanced by the actress’s natural 33C Breasts and stunning long brown hair.

Standing at approximately 5’5 in Victoria’s experience with bondage is surprisingly limited save for a scene in the MTV Show “Eye Candy” where she is handcuffed and gagged.

Admittedly the scene was rather tamed and consisted of Victoria poorly gagged but restrained by handcuffs beneath a metal pipe. The highlight however is Victoria’s shirt being ripped open from the back but not much else occurred to her character.

That being said it is obvious that Victoria rehearsed the scene several times before shooting and received many hours of training in order to endure constantly being left in that hanging position. Weeks of rehearsals in fact revolving around Victoria becoming accustomed to the cuffs and the position.

Perhaps this is merely the beginning of Victoria’s experience with bondage or perhaps not who knows?

As for Victoria herself she seems to remain popular somehow despite no longer holding a starring role in any television show. Perhaps there is a reason behind the actress’s continued popularity that doesn’t revolve around her modeling. Something kink?

Who knows honestly but she does seem to have an interest in wearing revealing clothes in public. Perhaps she would like to walk around in chains or be driven around town “” for someone to save her. It can’t be worse than being attacked by a giant spider or subjected to the whims of horny old men.

So how does Victoria Justice end up in bondage?

Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)