More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nahte Nahte

What subject do you have first?

Valentine's Day Rally

You were nervous you'd admit. You were sitting in the stands as the normal speeches from teachers and school bands played, but you knew that wasn't the real point of the rally.

For the last week students and teachers could pay for flowers and have the delivered to student and teacher's desks, from a single flower to whole bushes. Besides the flowers the only other rule was a note that had an "F" for Futa or "M" for Male on it, messages were encouraged but not needed, most notes having at least a time and place to meet your admirer.

The reason this made you nervous wasn't because of anything you had done, besides a token flower for your friend Ashley you hadn't sent any out, but rather what was sent to you. If you got no flowers it'd be announcing to the world you were so unfuckable people wouldn't even try for you, to many flowers though and the pressure would start to pick someone, if only to stop all the attention on you.

The bell rang and you started moving to homeroom to see the damage.

How many flowers are on your desk?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)