More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MidbossMan MidbossMan

Whose tale will you follow in this, the new age of sexual adventurousness?

Ursula Wilmette, an angel in disguise and counselor of the church

The counselor's office served as a quiet haven among an increasingly bustling and noisy town. Decorated tastefully with various relics of the old church, portraits of church figures, books of theology, that sort of thing, it seemed to hearken back to a simpler time in the church. As old as any of these relics was the room's sole inhabitant, the ageless angel cursed to age up her body in order to keep up appearances, Ursula Wilmette.

While her appearance suggested a woman in her upper forties, the counselor still had a sort of cold beauty to her, with piercing blue eyes behind round-framed glasses. Those glasses were secured with a gold librarian's chain that hung about her neck. Her next most important piece of jewelry was the pendant she wore, bearing the cross mark of the church, which kept her identity as an angel secret from the townspeople via Geod's blessing. The rest of her garments included a black nun's habit, though she forewent the hood, allowing her purple, voluminous hair, secured by a single long braid over the shoulder, to define her appearance. Her face was haughty and no-nonsense, while her body, even at this apparent age, had an erotic quality to it, with extremely full breasts and bottom... a bit full on the belly too. That was a sore point for her, which she used a corset to hide. Unlike any other nuns, she wore high-heeled black stilettos, which gave off just a hint of her character.

The average perception of Ursula's character was that of a wise spiritual counselor, eager to give the hard advice people didn't want to hear. She was perceived as pragmatic, cold, uptight, and frankly, not a lot of fun to be around. People thought of her as a killjoy.

The truth of the matter? Ursula was nearly the most sexually repressed person in the church. A lover of the erotic, she'd long been to hide her character behind a dogmatic mask due to the teachings of the church. Now that those teachings had done a 180, she was eager to join the crowds of people enjoying a new release all around town.

So why was she stuck here in this office?!

The facts had begun to make themselves apparent as she sat alone in her office for one hour... then clearer at two... crystal clear at three... painfully, undeniably clear at four, as Clara's sermon came to an end outside in the main hall and still, no one approached. People were too afraid of her to risk inviting her for any kind of sexual fling. Either that or they weren't interested in a woman her age... but she preferred to think the former.

The woman set aside her paper and quill pen, too frustrated to work. She bit down on the chain of her spectacles, gnawing the rosary at the center point that typically dangled beneath the neck, and looked truly beastly. "I won't let the day pass... The men of this city will have me... That is my counsel..." she promised Geod in a fit of rage. "I need only myself upon them! Ah... Not like that, Geod," she clarified, clearing her throat self-consciously. "I mean that I will make them see the light. That is all." Ursula knew that as much as those faithful church-goers idolized Clara, with her youthful looks and her pretty golden hair, that woman was woefully suited to satisfy any of them sexually. She, on the other hand, had been recording all of her thoughts on the matter in a secret journal for countless years. There were a thousand different techniques she couldn't wait to try...

Where shall we next find Ursula?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)