More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SympatheticDevil SympatheticDevil

What do you decide to do.

Upgrade your roommates

You are a sophomore at University. You share an apartment with two other dudes. You have grown to despise them.

Joe is a slob. He leaves the shared kitchen and bathroom like something out of a horror show. Smells emerge from his bedroom that make you fear whatever is in there is much, much worse.

Justin is a addict. He's always stumbling into the apartment in the early morning hours, puking in the bathroom and sometimes passing out there, more often than not with a half-naked girl more stoned than he is, and you have to try and drag both of them out just so you can piss in the morning. He's always begging you to spot him on the rent and eating your food.

Justin isn't home when you return with your discovered device. But Joe is.

The fat slob is cooking bacon in a stained tee shirt and cut-off jean shorts. Grease is spattering everywhere.

"You're going to clean that up, right?" You say.

"Sure," he says. "When I'm done."

That's always Joe's excuse. He's not done yet. He's never done. There's always something else he plans to do and there's no point cleaning if he's just going to make a bigger mess.

Well, that's going to change if the device works claimed. You type in Joseph Harris, find your roommate, and type in "must do everything I tell him to do".

"You're done now, Joe," you tell him. "Clean this kitchen until it gleams."

Joe turns off the stove and ducks down below the sink, emerging with a scouring pad and cleanser. You're amazed he knew they were down there.

"Why am I doing this?" He asks, bewildered, as he starts scrubbing. "I can't stop!"

"You're doing it because I told you to, Joe!" you gloat. "You're going to do what I tell you from now on and there's going to be a LOT of changes around here."

"But...but I don't want to do what ever you tell me!" He whines without pausing from his assigned task.

"Sucks to be you, then" you say.

You could easily make him enjoy his new roll, you realize. But he's been such a pain to live with these past months, you're enjoying his discomfort.

What else could you do to him with your new toy?

What indeed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)