More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by just some account just some account

What rule does he change first? What happens?

Universal

He liked the aesthetics of freeuse, but not their implications.

It should be a universal truth that women submit to men, that if man wants to fuck a woman there is nothing she can do about this, and women exist as sources of sexual pleasure.

But when this idea is just accepted in a society, freeuse becomes boring. There is no conflict, no excitement. Living your life in a freeuse world is not as hot as living a freeuse life in the normal world. And yet this experience should be universal.

How to solve the problem? There is a way.

First, a safety measure, because he does ultimately wants to make the world better rather than worse, women being freeuse (or free to , sort of worse than freeuse) shouldn’t make their lives worse in other ways.

  • Men and women have fully equal legal rights, except for cases where there is an objective, obvious reason for the rights to be different. Gender is never a reason for unfair discrimination. Skills and achievements are always judged objectively. It is unthinkable to treat someone worse because of their gender. It is obvious that women are worthy of respect as much as men. Stories have a great amount of female characters, as powerful and independent as male characters.

(Author Note: Unlike in my other two branches, in this case the equality is a result of standard 20th century feminism, not rewritten history. "Old Rule", in Rulebook terms.)

With that out the way:

  • All people have a fetish for female submission, humiliation, and .

  • Despite shame, embarrassment and fear, women are never able to refuse or oppose sexual harassment, , or any other sexual advancement.

  • The previous two rules do not affect culture or public perception, compared to a world where they are not true. No one is capable of recognizing how common and trivial sexual harassment and are, unless it happens in a way directly relevant to their lives, in which case they always find the situation surprising, exciting, and arousing.

This is his vision for the world.

Normality doesn’t change, the taboo is maintained. You can coworkers, spank waitresses, your sister to go around naked. They will be putty in your hands, nothing will stop you. But your reaction would be the same as if it happened in the old world, success at an unachievable fetishistic dream (of a fetish everyone has). And neither you, nor the people you took advantage of, will realize that this is not a unique surprising thing, but how everyone in the world live their lives now.

(Author Note: I really hate stories that begin with a cool premise, but are not continued. Unfortunately, it’s what I will have to do. I came with a premise I like, but can’t for the life of me write how it works on practice. Only upload this chapter, and hope some other writer continues the story.)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)