More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

What's next?

Unaware of their motives, you're nevertheless happy to see the enchantments again

You look over at a large dresser in the corner when you hear the sound of wood-on-wood. A pair of jeans rises from one drawer, and a sweater from another. Both of the items land, inert, on the corner of the bed. They're still folded.
The soft leather gloves rub your shoulders, and the satin sheets slither over your legs, playing with your cock. You moan, taking in the sensation. After a week of not so much as the wave of a glove, you were starting to wonder if the enchantments would ever come back.

"I didn't mean to fight, you know," you say to no one. "You just surprised me." You're staring at the jeans and sweater, waiting for them to jump to life, but the vanity behind you opens now. Lingerie. Underwear. Socks. Are they building an outfit?

You grip the sheets with anticipation, waiting for the ghostly to take its pick. After a moment, a black satin bra rises from the drawer and rights itself, dangling in the air by the tops of its straps. No wires, no padding--no frills.

Your cock jumps as you watch this soft-cup satin bra hang in the air, fitting itself around some oddly-plump empty space and restraining it. The clips find themselves flawlessly, and now you're staring at the same black bra, wrapped around an invisible woman and strutting right toward you.

You sigh a little, eyeing the shining nipples protruding from the fronts of the unpadded cups. You swallow, considering the source again. Considering your theater of operations.

Mom's clothes. Mom's room.

"Um--I don't wanna look a gift horse in the mouth, but--"

The hovering bra bobs before you, placing your face right between its D cups. The white isotoner gloves push at your chest, knocking you back against the bed.

Now you're watching a pair of black satin panties rise out of another vanity drawer--but it's only barely registering in your focus. Your eyes train on the shiny black cups of the satin bra, which quickly go to work on your erect dick.

The cups bulge and squeeze themselves together around your cock, pumping it. Your jaw hangs open as you watch mommy's magic lingerie give you a tit job. You shake your head, reaching down to the satiny cups and taking hold of them yourself.

The bra wiggles in your hands, inflating under your grip. You notice the hardened nipples and blush a little--even if there's no one there to see you enjoying yourself like this. The bra slides up and away from your dick, and you let it go as it floats above a wide-hipped pair of black satin panties.

The isotoners work over your cock again as the matching underwear dance together above you, turning around in the air and bending down toward your body. As soon as the cool satiny cups meet your dick again, the gloves jump to your shoulders and hold you against the bed--hard.

The well-filled panties dance closer and closer to your face. You watch the shiny things dominate you, mesmerizing you with their dance. Before long, they brush against your nose, then drop on you, 69ing you as well as a set of underwear can--forcing the cleft of their panties against your mouth as their bra cups cradle and stroke your dick.

Their panties? You pull away, tilting your head back. You know exactly whose panties these are, and once again, you second-guess your acceptance.

As quickly as it started, the underwear rights itself and struts to the foot of the bed. The white isotoner gloves hovered on either side, placed against the invisible hips of the underwear. You hope that you haven't pissed them off.

One of the gloves finally points to the sweater and jeans. The clothes lift off the corner of the bed and fly around you, flapping their fabric limbs. The half-filled sweater dances in front of you, wrapping a sleeve around your dick and squeezing a drop of pre-cum from you. You gasp, looking down as the sweater as a reaches up a sleeve and caresses your face.

The sweater flies away and up toward the lingerie as the jeans begin filling, shuffling on the ground in front of you. You're fully sat-up again, watching the jeans shimmy toward your waist as the sweater is pulled over the bra by invisible hands. The dancing jeans fill their ass, bouncing it back against you and absorbing another drop of pre-cum as you let them dance against your dick--making it even harder.

When the tight jeans relent, they begin sliding themselves over the black satin panties, completing the outfit. They're filled out far beyond your mom's figure--ass massive and tight, thighs ballooning against the denim, entirely filling what would otherwise be ordinary, slightly-baggy mom jeans.

When they stand right in front of you, you swallow hard and reach out to the hips of the form, boldly sliding your hands down over the puffing curves. The outfit seems content to stand there and let you play, and you watch as a sweater sleeve and white leather glove lift to an invisible face, pantomiming a fanning motion as it turns and shows its ass again.

You just look down as the enormous denim butt and giggle, sliding both hands back from the hips to the denim cheeks and squeezing. The outfit wiggles against your grip as you sigh--wondering how the hell you're going to resist playing with this magical ...mommy's clothes or not.

"I mean--I have to admit that I missed you, you know." The outfit turns around, and the gloves motion to the whole outfit. You guess they're either wondering what you think of the ensemble, or asking '_you missed *me*?' _Even beneath the sweater, you can still see the hard nipples protruding from the silky, soft-cup bra.

"Yeah. It was kind of a lonely week. I'm glad you're back," you say, staring at the chest of the red sweater. The gloves at the ends of the sleeves opened to you palm-up as the arms spread wide.

It was looking for a hug. You smiled, slowly rising from the bed with a little assist from the red sheets, pushing you to stand up. The red sleeves wrap around you as the outfit pulls you into a hug, and you look down into the empty neckhole, able to see the bra, down through the jeans and into the dark, magically-filled panties. You wrap your own arms around the outfit's waist, watching the inside of the denim as you press your fingers into the soft, bouncy ass.

The outfit holds you tighter, and your cock rubs against the denim thighs as you feel the sweater's chest inflate against your body.

Your heart is pounding. Now you're standing in your mom's room with one of her outfits. Not just a pair of stockings or a shirt--but a whole form. You look back at the sheets, supernaturally fluttering now and then. You wonder what the enchantments have been doing for this past week, and what their plans for you are.

And now that they're back--now that you've confirmed that your whole strange encounter of a week ago was more than a dream--you wonder if you should tell Denise. After all, you had no idea where the book was...

What do your mom's clothes do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)