More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What Sight Greets Libby?

Two Shadowy Figures

Libby regretted not fixing the porch light as she glanced at two silhouetted frames of the mysterious people outside. One was stood upright, whilst clutching the other to their chest. Libby's curiosity overwhelmed her fear as she opened the door letting the house's warming light out into the darkness and illuminating the former strangers. Sarah's pale pink lips curled into a satisfied smirk as she held Megan the resident Goth close to her chest.

Unaware of any danger Libby invited both girls into her home, Megan tried to warn Libby of the danger she had unwittingly welcomed in. Sarah quickly silenced the protests by lightly squeezing Megan's firm rump, fear was quickly overtaken by lust as Megan's paling lips parted to release a long lustrous moan. Once inside the house, Sarah dropped Megan onto a sofa before turning her attention toward Libby.

A cold chill ran down Libby's spine as she eyed Megan's paling skin that seemed whiter than usual. Sarah giggled lightly as she strode over to the sofa and sat down next to Libby before easing a domineering arm around her shoulder. Libby felt corned as Sarah's dark brown eyes bore down into her pale blue. For a brief moment, Libby swore she saw flecks of red flitter amongst the brown though she shrugged it off as nothing more than her exhausted mind playing tricks.

Libby glanced over at Megan before asking, "What's up with her?" Sarah responded with a sly smile as she spoke in a condescending tone; "I took her out for a quick bite, and then she had way too much to drink." A concerned look crossed Libby's tired features as she watched Megan squirm on the sofa before slowly sitting up to face them both. Megan's paling flesh had a faint glow as she idly flipped her raven locks to reveal a patch of crimson on her lightly bruised throat.

Another chill ran through Libby's body as she watched Megan sidle toward Sarah. Her friend stood up and welcomed the former goth into her arms as she lightly kissed her plump lips. As the two lightly kissed Libby shot up before backing towards the door. Once Sarah's lusts were partially sated she eased Megan's lips away from her own with a barely audible pop before they turned to face her.

Libby looked on in horror as both their eyes glowed a fiery red. Megan cackled as she threw back her wild raven mane as Sarah and she parted their plump lips to slowly elongate their elegant fangs. An animalistic snarl slid from Sarah's predatory lips as she spoke in a commanding tone; "Go on Megan, it's time to grow the coven and bring Libby over to our way of thinking."

Before she had time to rationalise what had happened, Libby had spun around and exited the room with Megan hot on her heels...

Can Libby Escape Megan's Clutches?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)