More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

Can Libby Escape Megan's Clutches?

No

Libby's heart pounded in her chest as she ran out of the lounge and into the darkness of the hall. Whilst the Vampires had a distinct advantage over her with their enhanced abilities, Libby knew her house much better than Megan who had never set foot inside it before tonight. As Sarah's sinister cackle faded from her ears, Libby rounded the corner and began to ascend the stairs.

Megan purred lustfully as she sniffed the air and tasted the fearful scent of her prey that all but flooded the house. She moved silently across the carpeted floor, before slowly creeping up inches from her prey. Libby's pulsating heart called to Megan and soon she knew the bitch would be hers before rising aknew as one of the fanged.

Libby strained her ears for any sound that would give Megan away, though she heard nothing. As her prey reached the landing, Megan struck. A high-pitched scream fell from Libby's exasperated lips moments before a taloned hand slid across them and reduced her plea to nothing more than a subdued silence.

Megan mewled in delight as she ran her victorious tongue across Libby's pulsating neck and delicately tasted her flesh. Libby shuddered in disgust as Megan softly whispered into her ear; "I was Sarah's first, it's only fitting that you are mine." Libby tried to struggle but to no avail, as she was held in Megan's steely grip.

Libby waited for the inevitable searing pain of Megan's fangs sliding into her throat but was surprised when it didn't occur. Megan's sing-song voice permeated Libby's ear once more as the newly risen vampiress spoke; "When Sarah turned me, she was quick and methodical but I've always preferred playing with my food."

Held within Megan's grip, Libby could only wonder what kind of play the vampiress had in mind for her...

How Does Megan Play With Her Food?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)