More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by aroes aroes

Who is calling Bridget, and what do they want from her?

Two Men

I saw when I looked over my shoulder, two men leaning, both of color of some extent, leaning against the fence behind me. I don't know why I missed seeing them before. I keep looking over my shoulder and wait for them to walk over. Before such catcalling would have turned me off, but now I felt only attracted to it. I smiled back at them, enjoying the attention.

"Damm Girl. You look fine. I'd love to have you wrapped around my finger, sweetheart. What’s your name?" Called the taller of the two. Neither had to volunteer their names, but I could tell he was the one in charge. He stepped directly in front of me and leaned against the fence as he asked said it, His buddy, his casual confidence quite apparent with each step. He had remained silent so far but now took a position directly behind me.

I flashed a toothy grin his way, clearly enjoying the attention. I didn't know why, but I was driving pleasure from it. My breasts, already hard from the cool spring air, had grown even harder; their nipples were very visible through my tank-tops thin fabric. "Hey, I'm Bridget. I just moved into the area recently and was trying to find a good time. Did you know of any suggestions of where I should start?"

A dirty smile forms on his face. He walks up casually, within inches of me. His right casually caresses my left breast, before stopping to rest on my side. "Oh, I know a place we can go for fun." He points to a basement window of a nearby home. It has a staircase leading down to it, and a door by the window. "We live right down there, and if you want to know how to show you a good time". I hear a quiet laugh from his friend when he finishes saying that. I also feel a hand start caressing my butt cheeks from behind, which means his friend is getting a bit frisky himself.

Realizing what they want, I flashed him another grin at them and...

What do I decide to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)