More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nahte Nahte

Who is on the other side of the door?

Tsunade

Tsunade raised an eyebrow at his attitude.

"Rough morning?"
"Just got up, sorry." came his sheepish reply, he wasn't normally so aggressive. "Anyways what's up Granny?"

With a sigh she walked in as e closed the door behind her, she took a seat on the couch and e was across from her.

"I'm concerned Naruto, as time has gone on you've taken a more active role in how this village runs, between that and you're raw power you have a lot of pull behind the scenes, and I'm not sure how well you can protect yourself."

He was a bit offended by that, he was the strongest Ninja in the village easily, he was that last person in the village that couldn't protect himself. Before he could voice this however Tsunade did something he completely didn't expect, she raised one hand and with that her shirt fell down revealing her massive breasts.

He was stunned, just looking at them, unable to take his eyes off of them as she leaned forward.

"They are perfect aren't they, natural to, my Transformation just keeps them in the state they were when I was 25, no changes at all" she smacked one tit sending it swinging into the other one, knocking them back and forth as Naruto's eyes helplessly followed them. "Naruto what I meant isn't that you can't protect yourself from attack, what I meant was I was worried you could be tricked or seduced. So I plan on a 1 week training session, with me and maybe others if you need it, at the end of the week depending on ow you do, I'll decide what, if anything, needs to be done afterwards."

Naruto barely heard her, eyes still focused on her breasts. She slowly approached him, going to the ground until she was on her knees in front of him, one hand easily parting his as she drew closer, her other hand going out and grabbing his underwear, smoothly pulling it down to reveal his cock.

"I see" was all Tsunade said as she licked her lips, breasts less then an inch from his cock, is eyes still transfixed on her breasts.

What did she find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)