More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Nahte Nahte

What did she find?

Bitch breaker!

Bitch breaker was the only description that came to Tsunade's mind as she saw Naruto's cock. It wasn't just that out of the hundreds if not thousands of penis's she had seen in her life as a doctor this was easily the largest at a terrifying 15 inch's long and and as thick as her wrist, although that helped. But it was also just a few shades darker then the rest of his skin, veiny and twitching with balls thrice the size of normal large ones. It wasn't pretty, in fact if to answer Tsunade would probably call it as ugly as a cock can be, but it did look angry and virile.

Tsunade couldn't help herself, on sight she got an image in her head, of her being on the ground ass up, being fucked, covered in bruises from sex so rough only a ninja could have it safely, being knocked up at his will not her own. Loving. Every. Second.

Suddenly the cock moved and smacked her face, the thick flesh harder then stone. She looked up to see Naruto was just as transfixed on her breasts as before, but hunger was seeping into his gaze, his hand on the base of his cock swinging it at her again. So she let it happen, unable to stop the angry cock from doing whatever it wanted with her as she was smacked again.

"Naruto" she moaned helplessly as his cockhead suddenly pushed in front of her face.

What happens to Tsunade?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)