More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Nahte Nahte

What did she find?

Huge, but pathetic

It looked impressive, a titanic 13 inches of thick cock, even Tsunade, an expert in sex and very experienced, had never tried to have sex with a Cock this big.

But she had seen it when she had pulled off the underwear, twitching like crazy, even still it would pulse at her every breath, it was super sensitive, sensitive in a way cocks didn't normally get with , Jutsu, or those moments right after a great orgasm.

She could say with certainty it wasn't going to last even 1 minute in her breasts without blowing, she'd even make a bet with herself he wouldn't last even 30 seconds.

Impressive looking, but pathetic.

Something she was about to prove, as she just leaned in, pressed her tits together around his cock, and started bouncing up and down getting her whole body into it, starting off hard, absently watching a clock nearby.

And her answer was a choked-off scream as Naruto tried to scream in pleasure but the shock of how sudden it was made him .

And then he was cumming. And cumming a lot, not only his dick was impressive, but so was his load, it covered her, you could fill a carton of milk a third way up from the one load.

31 seconds she noted absently, she'd just barely lost her internal bet.

She rocked back down, his cock still between her breasts but motionless now as Naruto caught his breath, his eyes almost magnetically drawn back to her breasts.

"I'm sorry Granny, I'll be hard again in a second." he said embarrassed.

But she wasn't going to give him the illusion of control, not with such a pathetic cock.
"Of course you'll get hard, you don't have a say it in, the moment I want you hard you'll get hard, no matter how empty or tired you are." And to demonstrate she squeezed him again, his cock instantly coming to life and turning hard as rock in just a few seconds, and she started bouncing again.

Given a bit more warning this time Naruto's howl was clear for all to hear. This time it took him a markedly improved 43 seconds to cum, but Tsunade didn't bother to slow down again, 55 seconds later he came for the third time, then the fourth.

She was covered in a literal carton's worth of cum, but it wasn't stopping unless she wanted it to, and she didn't.

Not even 5 full minutes since she took off her shirt and the boy was crying, the pleasure to much for him, time for a test she knew he'd fail.

"Oh Naruto dear, I happen to know someone is trying to some of the merchants into changing tax-law, you wouldn't happen to know it is would you?" She knew he knew, and honestly she agree'd and would continue to ignore things and let the tax-law change. But Naruto didn't know that, all he knew was she wasn't meant to know.

So she decided to not even give him a chance to answer without a bit more encouragement, leaning forward she wrapped her lips around his fat dick-head and gave it 1 firm suck.

"Isan Yamanak!" he screamed as new tears rolled down his face and another blast of cum hit her open mouth, not bad tasting either.

But she had gotten what she wanted, she knew how weak Naruto was now, so she finally leaned back. Naruto was gasping, eyes rolling, cock still twitching madly, the pleasure still overloading him, even as she continued to stay back minutes afterwards, still just covered in his cum.

And so her plan was decided, Naruto was in no way able to protect himself, she'd just have to train him up then find him a girlfriend to keep him loyal.

What's next in his training?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)