More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by TheShyGuy TheShyGuy

What's next in his training?

A gentlemanly Fuck

Deciding to immediately go for the kill and prepare the Uzumaki's mind for the ultimate pleasure, Tsunade bellowed assertively: "Go sit on the bed," her tone allowing no opposition.

Naruto, who was still in bliss and pain from the numerous orgasms, reacted a bit too slowly for the impatient Sannin, resulting in the Hokage slapping the blonde's butt, the Nine-Tail's host jolting upwards and towards the bed.

Once he had calmed down and got his cock hard again, another of Tsunade's commands being the reason, the big-titted cougar swayed over to him, her giant breasts bouncing on each step as she flashed her hairy pussy to the boy who marveled at the mature cunt and the self-confident naturalism it portrayed.

But the ogling was terminated immediately after it began as Tsunade plunged her blonde-haired pussy into Naruto's crotch, crushing his massive, thick and ultra-veiny 13-Incher with her thunder thighs between their bodies.

Wincing in pain, Naruto suppressed a cry, sighing in relief as he tried to compose himself.

But all his efforts were obsolete when Tsunade grinded and grinded her powerful pelvis into the poor boy who couldn't stop the animalistic howl which resonated through Konoha.

"Pathetic!" Shouted the older woman as encouragement and punishment. "Is this a display worthy of a Hokage?"

"Aren't you ashamed to be this incapable sexually?"

"Do you think any woman would want such a hypersensitive prick?"

And with this final taunt, Naruto was sent over the edge, his cock lurching upwards as spurt after spurt of gooey cum was sprayed onto Tsunade's chubby stomach and huge breasts. Even though his output slowly decreased, the load was still greater than anything the Hokage had seen in her entire previous life.

But even as he was still recovering from the mind-shattering orgasm, Naruto felt how Tsunade, who had hugged him passionately, pressing her gigantic soft tits against his pale skin, stirred and rose again.

With fear in his eyes, Naruto watched how she grabbed his limp dick, stroking its still impressive length up and down, the meat pole slick with the gallons of jizz he came.

A loud gulp escaped the Uzumaki's mouth as he was about to interrupt, the tears and orgasmic agony contorting his usually joyful face ...

How does Naruto react to the Pain?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)