More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lalolotor lalolotor

What now?

Try to resist his tempting gaze

As you look into his eyes, you begin to feel butterflies in your stomach. He crawls closer to you on the bed and all you can do is stare at him. "I need you," he says.

His words snap you out of your trance just as he begins to lean in for a kiss. You accept his passionate lips and his tongue begins to work its magic along yours. You writhe in the passion of the kiss and realize how slick your upper thighs are as they rub together. You pull away from the kiss and say, "We have to be careful!"

He looks at you with his smoldering gaze. "I know," he says, "but I feel like my crotch is going to explode if I don't do anything about this." He looks down at his crotch.

You follow his gaze and realize that he is still just as naked as he awoke, and his hard cock is staring you straight in the face. It is a reddish hue from the amount of blood pumping to it. So much so that it looks quite unhealthy. In all your days as a horny male, you had never seen your own penis get that hard before.

Before you can even realize what's happening, he begins to kiss his way down your body slowly. His lips feel fantastic on your sensitive skin as he works his way down your neck and over your collarbone, making his way over to your left breast. The way he's working you up, you guess that all the time spent as a girl taught him about what felt good, and now all of that knowledge is finally being put to practice on you.

Just as he's going up the curve of your breast and headed for your nipple, you moan, "We can help each other out, right?"

"Mmm," he responds, not stopping his mouth's work on your upper chest, now dangerously close to its target.

"We just can't get too carried aw-- Oooooh my GOD!" you almost yell your praise as he finally licks his tongue about your hardened nipple.

You try to remember what you were saying, but his mouth on your nipple and his hand now slipping down to cup your crotch seem to be keeping you from forming proper thoughts.

What do you end up saying?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)