More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Maxwelzal Maxwelzal

What's next?

Truth Revealed

“M- Ms. Haruna... N- No more... P- Please no more!... *MOAN* Th- This is wrong!...”

*You barely register the implications of these words in your haste to peer inside. Your eyes adjust immediately to the scene, focusing in on Orie and Ms. Haruna in the back of the room.*

*A cold sweat immediately breaks out all over your body and a hard lump forms in your throat.*

*From this angle, you can see that Ms. Haruna’s pale back is toward you. She squats on one of the medical beds, naked except for her tights and high heels. Her knees are spread far and wide due to her positioning. Her hips pump back and forth in a slow, rhythmic fashion...*

*One Two One Two.*

*Accompanied with each movement is a strange fleshy thwack.*

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SLAP*

*Laid out on the bed in front of her... is...*

*Orie.*

*She's also completely nude except for her stockings. Folded in half at the waist, Orie’s legs flail loosely in the air, moving in unison to each of Ms. Haruna’s forward thrusts.*

*Connected between them...*

*A large veiny tube of flesh.*

*It protrudes from between Ms. Haruna’s lovely thighs and steadily pushes inch by girthy inch, into Orie’s crotch. The rod making noticeable progress as Ms. Haruna plows away, her tits swinging from the rapid motion.*

*It's irrefutable.*

*That rod... that thing between Ms. Haruna legs? It's a penis. a cock.*

(S- She has... a- and she’s...with O- Orie...)

*It was as you saw. Orie laid out on the bed and being stretched to the absolute limit by a cock... Ms. Haruna's futa cock!*

*There was no other interpretation for the events displayed before your eyes. You feel a sweltering heat rush to your face. A small twitching tent forms in your pants, needily begging for release.*

*Orie lets out another small moan and Ms. Haruna hisses back at her in a harsh whisper.*

“Quiet, girl! ... Do you want Yuuta -kun to hear?... To know that he’s become a cuckold..."

"...No?... Then just take it and be silent!...”

*Ms. Haruna picks up the pace.*

*HUMP* *SLAM* *FUCK*

“As much as I'd love to destroy him; to show him the slutty face you're making and break his little heart; I mustn't. I need him to stay focused on his studies, on passing my class.”

*FUCK* *FUCK* *SLAP*

“If that little shit stain doesn’t do well, it’ll reflect badly on me!... And that’s seriously beginning to stressing me out!... I try so hard to put on a friendly face for him, but he just spits right in it!... The fucking nerve of that kid!”

"And you! You're not helping at all! Drawing that stupid idiot's attention away from his studies! He's pea-brained enough as it is! He doesn't need any more distractions!"

*She fucks Orie with renewed vigor, her anger only fueling her vicious effort to gouge out your girlfriend.*

*SLAP* *SMACK* *SLAM* *SLAM*

*Your dick desperately strains against the inside of your underwear, but you leave it neglected, engrossed in the sickening act before you.*

“Well, this is what he gets! He had this coming, that lazy asshole!”

*Ms. Haruna shifts her body, putting all her weight onto the knee furthest from you, while also firmly planting her other heel on the bed, granting her a much steeper angle of penetration within Orie. She then roughly flips Orie's small body over, going from her back to all fours, facing away from Ms. Haruna. Using her left hand to grab and secure Orie's matching leg, while also using her other palm to grasp her delicate wrist, Ms. Haruna positions the poor girl as if she were a mutt urinating in your direction, providing you with an unobstructed line of sight to the point of their connection. She quickly and feverishly begins thrusting her large throbbing dick in and out of Orie, making use of her handholds to forcefully pull her back as she pushes herself forward, meeting her with a resounding slimy smack.*

*SLAM* *SMACK* *SLAP*

*You quickly cream the inside of your pants right there in the hall when you see the completely warped shape of Orie's stomach, Ms. Haruna's behemoth futa dick distorting the normally smooth flat surface into a perverse mountain. Your wet noodle of a cock limply sags, twitching a few times. Even though it struggled with all its might to serve it’s one and only function it couldn't hold out and wilted like a pitiable flower in need of sunlight; Clearly your pewny dicklet was no match for Ms. Haruna's brawny bitchbreaker, her merciless fucking of Orie making it irrefutably obvious.*

*You look up and down the hall. No one in either direction. Quickly you whip out your teeny dick; Finally setting it free. Your prick, comparable to an over-sized clitoris, unsurprisingly didn't make that much of a mess; Only squirting out a few watery droplets of cum. Your cheeks burn with shame. Not knowing what else to do, you resign yourself to being a simple spectator... You start fiddling with your cocklet in hopes of reviving it, but it's too dinky to properly fap with in it's shrunken down and flaccid state. You instead pinch at the foreskin covered tip with your thumb and index finger, happy with any sort of minor stimulation. You begin vigorously jerking at the loose flabby skin, imagining what it might be like to fuck Orie; to be the one applying that pressure to the inside of her stomach; to dive to those depths within her.*

*Orie lets out a sharp gasp as Ms. Haruna plunges extra deep, stretching her to the max. Small tears glint in her eyes.*

“Hmmm?~ I think that’s just about as deep as I can go~ Is that your cervix I feel desperately kissing my cock?~♡♡♡ "

"...It's sooo clingy~♡ ...Must be absolutely starved for love, the poor thing~~♡♡♡...”

*Orie tries to speak.*

“Ms. Haruna, D-... Don’t!... DON'T DO THI!-...“

* A sadistic smile splits Ms. Haruna’s face and she suddenly cuts her off.*

“...Let me just *GRUNT* make... sure!~~ ♡♡♡ "

*SLAP* *SLAP* *FUCK* ... *WHAP!*

"...AaaaAAhH~~♡♡♡ ”

*They both sigh in unison as Ms. Haruna fervently slaps her hips right up to Orie in another climactic thrust, bottoming out as she again presses the tip of her cock directly against Orie’s hungry cervix. Ms. Haruna stays positioned like this, letting her large hard virginslayer jab right into Orie's most sacred and place. She rests her body on top of Orie, pressing her large breasts into her back and pinning her to the bed by locking her legs straight, Digging both her heels into the mattress as she incessantly flexes her ass, repeatedly prodding her robust tool like a battering ram against that final gateway that leads to Orie's virgin womb.*

*Orie squeals like a bitch in heat, crying out for more. ... to be fully and completely impregnated.*

*Lightning rushes down your spine and into your pelvis, immediately prompting another small boner; Something just big enough to grip with two fingers.*

*You do just that, making a crude fake pussy with your pointer and index finger. Your cock just barely peeks out as you beat your little meat.*

*That shriek was loud. Really loud. Loud enough that if you’d still been unaware, patiently waiting in the hall like a good little boy instead of fapping like a loser, your attention now would’ve most assuredly been drawn.*

*Ms. Haruna pauses, not wanting to cum just yet. She turns Orie's body over to admire her handiwork. Composing herself by steadying her breathe, she then snidely glances over her shoulder at the door as if expecting someone any minute now.*

*A smug smile touches her her lips.*

*It feels as if she’s looking right at you.*

Yuuta -kun~, you can come in now~“

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)