More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bootybump bootybump

Who will we follow?

Travis Wallace, the Bitch Tamer

The roar of the V8 engine wakes up the tall broad shouldered man in the expensive business suit, Travis Wallace, as he drives to his office. At 48, he was tremendously successful in his business of becoming a therapist for bitches that we're unfortunately out of line. Though therapist was a bit of a misnomer, he was best known by the title Bitch Tamer. Finally, his engine's roars soothe down as he parks in his dedicated spot, and steps out into the building. Standing at 6"8, he dwarfs everyone in the building, especially his dumb bitch of a secretary, Susi.

"Hi Mr. Wallace!" she squeaks, as Travis struts into the door, her tits already out chatting off on the phone.

"One seccy, you got like 3 calls... but I dropped 2 of em... sowwie <3, I'm on he line with the third right now" she says in a playful voice, then starts chatting on the phone twirling the cord around her manicured finger.

Travis just gives her a cold look, and snatches the phone out of the bimbo's hand making her gasp a bit surprised. Travis listens to the man while thumbing his bimbo secretary's plump lips, feeling her purr patiently. It was about a man complaining about his daughter, and that she was coming over for her appointment later that week.

"Don't worry sir, by the time I'm done with her she'll be on her hands and knees eating out of your palms" Travis grins, while Susi suckles his thumb playfully. He quickly pulls his thumb out and gives his needy secretary a harsh back hand enough to make that little brain rattle in her pretty head. Before she processes what happens, he grips her hair tightly and sends her reeling over the edge of the table to the floor. Travis struts around the table and collapses into Susi's chair, and pulls out his cock flops it around for the dazey little airhead on the floor.

"Mhmmm of course, that's always expected when they're young..." Travis casually speaks,

Probably out of instinct the dizzy secretary scrambles onto her knees and crawls quickly between Travis's legs. Susi finds herself nuzzling his cock, still dazed from the slap, definitely concussed a little, Travis aids her a little by shoving that cock into her fuckhole mouth and hilting it already in one go. His big strong hand palming the back of her head, and keeping her choked up and squirming on his cock until he feels satisfied the bitch learned her lesson.

"Mhmm definitely, we'll hammer out the kinks... literally" he grins, while rolling his hips a bit, making his beer can thick cock stir in his secretary's throat, the light in her eyes already fading. He pulls out and wipes his cock off, in Susi's hair before tossing her faint body aside. "Don't worry I'll handle everything... tell her to come now I'll block off the whole day for her... definitely... 30 minutes? of course I'll text you the address ... you too, take care!" he leans forward to hang up, zips up his pants and dusts off his suit before stepping over Susi as she gasps for air and pops into his office.

What's next on the schedule?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)