More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

What's next?

Training

Pulling me into a workout classroom she brought me over to a wall of mirrors and turned to face me. "Now Max I am going to ask you two last important questions. First how much do you want this job, and second how much are you willing to challenge your barriers for it?" Rye asked looking serious. "Uh... pretty but what are barriers," I asked confused? "Good question, a barrier is something that keeps you from happiness. It can be fear, hesitation, or lack of experience. In this case, the barriers you would try and break through are you fear of your future and your ability to change your identity and retain who you are." She said in a very serious tone. After a moment I shrugged and just said "You don't know how far you can go until you try".

Rye smiled and said, "Good idea but lets put it into practice". She held out a thin writs band to me. It seemed to almost shimmer in the mirror for a moment before I blinked. I reached out and took the band from her hand slowly. As I was about to slip it on she stood behind me and faced me to the wall mirror. Slipping the band on it seemed to tighten a bit around my wrist, and then a bit more. Wondering what it did I looked up at the mirror and froze, I was gone.

In my place was a woman a bit shorter then Rye with a stunned expression on her face. She, no I was dressed just like Rye in yoga pants and a sports bra. My hair was still short but it came down to my neck in a much cuter way then I remember. My chest was massive even under the bra and the yoga pants seemed to struggle to contain my ass. "I'm a...." I tried to say but stopped when I heard my now higher voice.

It was at this point that I felt Rye's hands start to move over my body as she pulled me slowly down onto the padded floor. As she pulled my face from the mirror she locked lips with me and we started kissing. Things seemed to move quickly from there but I felt both confused and very aroused. She pulled my bra off and I did the same for her as we started to wordlessly explore each other's bodies. Soon I felt her probing me or what I assumed to be my depths. It felt incredibly new and amazingly strong. The feelings were indescribable but it I could not even think as they started to flow into me. It was like a loud noise tearing all other attention away in an all-consuming way.

It didn't take long for me to climax and I made it quite known with my loud moans. Rye simply fell down next to me as we both panted heavily. "I think you will uh... be a good fit for me... I mean us," She said almost looking embarrassed for a moment.

"What..." I got out between gasps "the hell is this place"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)