More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

What's next?

A Re-Introduction

Rye smiled and pulled me up before slipping her own bra back on. She was halfway to the door before she looked back and saw me struggling with my own. I looked up and said "Hey stop laughing I have never does this before" embarrassed. Trying to laugh too hard Rye helped me back into my clothes and then took my hand. Even though her fingers were still a bit damp from finger fucking me the hand holding made me blush for a moment.

As Rye led me around the gym she began "This gym is a bit different, and we need people who are a bit different. One we motivate people with sex, but we don't make it just about the sex. It is a tool in a large toolbox of helping our clients become the best they can be by breaking their barriers. A few common barriers are being in bad shape, being bad in bed, being addicted, lacking self-confidence, and often our clients have just been burned one to many times. It may surprise you to learn it is rather hard to date at the higher end of the income spectrum. Everyone can have ulterior motivations making every close relationship a real risk. More than just those things though we provide our clients with someone they can turn to about anything. From being better in bed to tying a better tie to how to ask to tie the knot we provide it all."

"Wait a second did I just get a job where I motivate people by letting them fuck me," I asked mouth agape? "I mean if you want to phrase it that way sure," Rye said. I thought over my options and decided I had none and this crazy maybe a cult was my best options for not ending up on the street. "Besides no one said you had to be female you for the full work day, I mean other you need some work before he can be a motivation trainer but I can get you there."

"So how do I know what to do," I asked confused. Rye just tapped my band and said "This will tell you what you need to know about that. It will not, however, tell you how to log your hours or where everything is and gym policies so follow me."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)