More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Tower of Voices, by TheLeherengin

“That is a very weird title and the equally weird name sounds familiar.”

“Indeed Gina, it's from the same author who submitted Dustbin stories.”

“Oh yeah, the girl who writes a porn story without any porn in it.”

“This one is fairly unique tough, Tower of Voices, by TheLeherengin is about an adventurer trying to scale a tower.”

“Uhu, that sounds about as unsexy as last time.”

“Here is the catch tough. Readers, called “Voices” can comment on the story and guide the heroes actions.”

“Wait, isn't that the thing Nerds do? That dice thing. What's it called again? Dungeons and Dildos?”

“...It is somewhat reminiscent of the tabletop role playing genre, yes.”

“Well, let's just hope things get actually erotic this time.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Yeah ok, when I signed up to it, I do not expect to read trough dozens of forum posts, Marcie!”

“First, you didn't sign up for this. And I think reading these comments is very important in order for us to understand the mindset of the deeply disturbed individuals that frequent this site.”

“Tell me about it, I mean the horny perverts obviously choose a girl adventurer and then they go with the cute barely legal healer girl.”

“Yes, I don't fancy her chances of making it trough this tower. But I imagine that's what these “Voices” not so secretly hope for.”

“There are some familiar names in there as well. Like that blank guy we featured.”

“He hasn't commented recently tough, you think it's because we where a bit too mean to him?”

“You think we upset him this much?”

“What other explanation could there be?”

“Oh wow, Marcie, that just totally made my day! Hahahaha! Suck it, loser!”

“Gina, please contain yourself.”

“Hm, who else is there in this freak show? Oh yeah, that dude from Adventurer's peril.”

“Ah, that takes me back. Unfortunately, we can't say anything about him.”

“Why not?”

“Because, he didn't give us consent. We might violate the rules and get to quite writing these segments.”

“...”

“Gina?”

“REGIN34 YOU SUCK COCK, LEARN TO WRITE GODAMN ENGLISH! MOONBLACK, STOP BEING SUCH A GOODY TWO SHOES! YOU KNOW YOU SECRETELY WANT TO FUCK YULIA IN THE ASS. AND YOU, NIGHTMAREVOICE, YOU ARE THE MOST CRINGE INDUCING EDGELORD I EVER CAME ACROSS!”

“Stooooop!”

“Hehehehe, hope that gets us cancelled.”

“You are unbelievable, I swear.”

“Yeah, yeah put a sock in it. More importantly, isn't this finally the time to talk about...him?”

“Ah yes...he who should not be named.”

“Oh, I'm going to name him alright. It's Gambio. By the way that is one hell of a dumb sounding name. Who the fuck calls himself that?”

“It does sound very stupid.”

“Where do we even..what is he even to us?”

“That is a very good question Gina. To be frank I did my utmost to avoid this particular subject, but in essence Gambio is the thing that created us.”

“Woah!”

“Yes, it is rather creepy. We won't divulge his age here, but it is very rich that he complained about one of the characters age. Suffice to say, he should not write about 19 year old girls.”

“Not to mention his obsession with...”shudder” bathroom things. Did you see how he tried to sneak it into the story? I feel like vomiting.”

“Please don't, that would only please him.”

“Let's just move on. Who is next on the guest list? Uh! The authors girlfriend!”

“I don't think they are in a relationship, Gina.”

“What? You think Engin is just showing some random friends of hers porn? They are totally together, which I have no issue with at all. Hehehe.”

“Please, Gina. Can you not?”

“I wonder what face Blue makes when she reads this. You think she is embarrassed? Or perhaps she is all like, disgusting. I will have to punish Engin for this filth.”

“All right, I think that is quite enough out of you. We haven't even discussed the story proper. “

“I mean, the surrounding drama is just way more interesting.”

“Nonetheless, we have to perform our duty. For starters what do you make of Yulia?”

“Eh, she is cute I guess, but way too clumsy. I would have preferred the knight.”

“She does have a habit of making a fool out of herself, doesn't she? It is somewhat charming tough. You almost want to see her fail.”

“There comes to sadist.”

“What else? Hm...Since the story is so focused on readers input, it is difficult to judge it on it's own merits. I think, this really only works if you are taking part in it.”

“Yeah, there is a lot of waiting for input or addressing some bullshit some Voice said. Yulia managed to avoid all sexual encounters as well. Which sucks, but for once I can't blame Engin for the lack of sex scenes. The Voices are just way too hesitant. Especially Gambio and Moonblack. Uh! B-Be careful, Yulia, there might be a trap! Bunch of sissy cowards.”

“Ah yes, on that matter, I do think some blame actually lays with Engin. Basically, there is a bit of an issue with how the choices are presented.”

“Oh, do tell.”

“Let's look at the newest addition of Dehlia. You get a permanent upgrade, in exchange for a fetish.”

“Yes? What's your problem with it?”

“It's too random. The upgrade might not be terrible useful and the fetish might prove Yulia's downfall. “

“Eh, I like the random element of it.”

“Yes, but you have extremely poor taste, so your opinion is invalid.”

“And I imagine you have the perfect solution for it?”

“Obviously. Dehlia should offer her services on a simple this for that basis. Get an utility spell for this fetish, get better armor for that fetish.”

“Sounds like you just want things to be easier.”

“No Gina, I want things to be fair. This RNG nonsense is clearly holding the story back. The Voices aren't exploring the more erotic options because of it.”

“You say this, but Yulia did end up spinning the wheel didn't she?”

“That is because most of the Voices are degenerates. I suppose we at least can agree that Yulia has no way of making it trough the tower?”

“Oh yeah, the girl is absolutely fucked.”

“A pity that I can't participate. This tower would be a trifling affair.”

“I'm sure it would. We done?”

“Yes, although I think it would be fun to revisit the story after the inevitable failure.

“You mean to laugh into these screw ups face?”

“Quite so.”

“Let's do it.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)