More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by aroes aroes

Where do I hang out my hat first?

Topless Bar

I decided to try this 'topless bar' first. I'm not too bothered about my jugs being visible to all. They can just about see them through my top, seeing just how much the contours can be seen through the fabric. Besides, I'm going to earn a little extra, right? Why get shy now, right? You notice the bar is named 'Within Water's Grasp'.

I walk into the bar and see a few dirty men, all of whom came here straight from their work shifts. A few female customers are in there also, along with several female bartenders; all topless, as advertised. I walked up to the bar, and soon you get the attention of one of the waitresses. ' Hey, I'm looking for work, if you are hiring', you say as a way of greeting. She nods and says, 'Well, if you want to start now, we can get you on the floor right away. We have a simple menu, as you can see behind the wall. We also have a good selection of brews on tap and of course topless waitresses. Many of our clientele like it simple that way."

"I won't mind starting now. I already have past experience in serving customers as a waitress, so it shouldn't be so bad." "Ok, the paperwork's settled. I have you starting at 17:37. If it's ok, I'd like to have you close tonight with us, and see how you do. How's that sound, Bridget? I simply nod back and reply "Sounds good to me. I'm looking for some part-time work, but I have nothing planned tonight so I can say till whenever."

"Works for me. Take off your top, pass it to me so I can place it behind the counter, and you can start." She sees the puzzled look starting to spread on my face, and answers before I could speak up, "We don't have any official uniforms. Shoes, micro skirts or short shorts is it for the waitresses. Oh, and all topless of course. I see her point to her own pair of tits, and can plainly see the lack of the top covering her firm, ample breasts. I pull the top over my head, feeling the AC chilling the air now breathing directly onto my jugs. Well, if they weren't hard up until now, they will soon be.

"You look the part already! Well, now it's showtime. I'll get the customers by the bar, and I'll let you serve the far corner. She points with her eyes, and I can't help but ask "Why? What's wrong with serving drinks over there?", I inquired of Anna. An amused grin spreads on her face as she answers, "You must be new here. Well, you find out soon enough. Take care and have fun", Anna says as she walks to get a new drink for one of the patrons along the bar.

As I wait, a small group of patrons makes their way to my section, ordering drinks at the bar on the way over. Well, looks like my first shift as a topless waitress has begun, as I walk over to serve my first patrons.

Hows does your first shift go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)